These are really cool!

mommy2jude
on 2/8/12 10:10 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15
I was quite excited to come across these yesterday:

http://bariware.com/

Just for those who haven't seen these, check them out. I think I'm going to order some this weekend. For those who may have tried them, let me know your thoughts.

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

uticacute
on 2/9/12 1:26 am - Utica, NY
I have never used them, but am curious to know how you like them...Please keep us posted!!!
Melissa
The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step!!!

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/9/12 2:31 am
ouch... pricy little containers... ouch..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

hollykim
on 2/9/12 6:21 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
It's ccute but I wouldn't spend $30.00 on one when for $30.00,at the grocery I can get probably 20 small bowls with screw on lids that work just fine,but that is my cheap self talking,lol.

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/12 8:03 am
 LOL Holly!  Girl .. I had the same thought! I think I was born Frugal! Cute and a great idea Thou, for those of us  that ...  are more apt to part with a buck (or $30.00)  fast!  Cute!  Thanks to the original Poster for sharing ! 
LindaScrip
on 2/9/12 7:41 am
wow that is really neat thanks for sharing this.
AnneGG
on 2/9/12 7:52 am
Look good, but too pricey and too specialized for me. Thanks for pointing them out!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Meridon
on 2/9/12 9:14 am - Canada
those look awesome...  one container.. and off you go..    hmmmmmm may just have to try one out.. 

thanks for posting...

mommy2jude
on 2/10/12 4:00 am - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15
Holly & Kat, I hear ya! And my husband may just step in and say no. If you open the dictionary to the word "frugal," his pic is on display

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

Most Active