Help - I need a new multivitamin!

sccuddlers
on 1/29/12 9:54 pm - Fort Mill, SC
RNY on 01/16/12
 I HATE my multivitamin.  I had surgery on the 16th and am using a liquid multi that makes me want to barf everytime I take it. I have been trying to push through it since it was so expensive, but I just can't take it anymore.  What multivitamin do you use? I need it to be liquid or chewable.

Thanks!!!
~Kimberly  visit me at learn.love.live.

The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes ~
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.

knowbetterdobetter
on 1/29/12 9:56 pm - FL
RNY on 03/26/12
Chewable Centrum or CVS brand Chewable which is similiar to Centrum
aaaaaaa
on 1/29/12 11:02 pm
 I see MM put Celebrate, which is a nice one, but really not cost effective in the long run, when Centrum works equally as well, is in regular drug stores, so no s&h costs, and is much less expensive from the get go! :D  Just a thought.

I take the regular Centrum chewable 2xs a day. If you take the Silver version you also need iron as it doesn't contain iron. They are both reasonable and work very well. Good luck!

M M
on 1/29/12 11:11 pm
 I am big on taste and texture.  I like vites that taste more like candy.  I'd be first in line for chewy - gummy - gumball Bariatric vites if they were ever developed.  

I once chewed a swallow Centrum.  That was fun.

aaaaaaa
on 1/29/12 11:19 pm
 lol!! I have a feeling that taste wasn't quite like candy! :D     

M M
on 1/29/12 11:30 pm
 Not at all.

It was a mixture of urine, iron/blood and stomach acid.
poet_kelly
on 1/30/12 12:43 am - OH
That'll never happen.  That's because too many vitamins and minerals taste too bitter - that's why gummy multis are always missing so many things.  I personally wish they'd make some that taste like the Calcet creamy bites, but it won't happen.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

M M
on 1/30/12 12:46 am
 Like I said, I once chewed a Centrum tablet.  

V O M I T.
southernlady5464
on 1/29/12 11:43 pm
Most Active