liquid vitamins gross

loretta cowels
on 1/23/12 8:13 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
ok so i ran out of my multi vitamins and thought id try some of the liquid I had picked up for after surgery, I will not be using these id rather lick my dog lol how can they call this edible. The taste stayed in my mouth for hours and it made me feel sick  i should of known from the smell.
M M
on 1/23/12 10:31 pm
 Rule #1 - NEVER SMELL YOUR VITAMINS.

LOL.

Unless, of course, they're yummy chewables.

B-vitamins smell like pee.  Ick. 
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/12 11:48 pm
Im so with you, I bought some from Walgreens and was allowed to return them..They were disgusting!
H.A.L.A B.
on 1/24/12 4:50 am
If they taste bad now... wait until you have surgery...  post op - many of  the items that were OK preop - made me gag ... for a few weeks - months... some smells - still does...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/12 5:24 am - Canada
VSG on 08/16/13
plugging your nose while you chug it helps lol.
loretta cowels
on 1/24/12 8:33 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i did plug my nose and held it for awhile after nope didnt help. Im sure theres other stuff i can do these dont have all the stuff i need any way ya it says cherry flavor i wonder if thoses cherrys were rotten. I made my hubby try them he says its because there not name brand I laughed i didnt know they were genaric but that was his excuse he has an iron stomach. Loretta
Most Active