widgets and tickers

tahoelady1958
on 9/6/11 7:27 am - reidsville, NC
RNY on 01/16/12
i went to my PCP today for my first months weigh in that BCBS dictated...i lost 12 pounds...YAY ME...well, once i returned home, i tried to get that cute ticker tracker that so many of you had on your postings, and call me computer illiterated....i have NO idea how to make it work....can anyone be of any assistance...i sure would appreciate it...tia....
Rita

Sarahlicious
on 9/6/11 12:08 pm - Portsmouth, OH
Looks like you got it! If you need any further help with the site e-mail [email protected]

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

injeneral
on 9/7/11 5:21 am
Use lillipie (just click on my ticker and it'll take you to the page to make one.. their version of it is called 'lili slim" or something. ) They're soooo much more user friendly and easier to update. You just have to go to their page, click "edit" under your ticker (after you sign in) and change your weight. It'll update it automatically on all your posts. Super easy and way more user friendly than the OH ones, in my opinion.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers                        
HT: 5'3"      HW: 240     GW: 130     AGE: 30     PCOSer; diagnosed 2003
Month 1:  -21.2 (218.8)   Month 2: -10 (208.8)   Month 3: -10.6 (198.2)   Month 4: -8.6 (189.6)
First goal (to be under 200): Nov. 11; 199.2
Second goal: weigh less than my husband (174):

I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful and afraid of nothing as though I had wings. — Mary Oliver

Most Active