Happy Birthday To Me...and Question

Tammy H.
on 8/31/11 10:24 pm - Greenville, OH
 The years sure do fly by fast...Its hard to believe that I am 54 today...I thought that I was supposed to be 29 and holding...HAHA!!!  

Anyways...A guy friend of mine called two days ago wanting to take me out to lunch yesterday for my birthday...He is from Nashville, Tenn...He was up here in Ohio as his job sent him to my neck of the woods...I get to see him usually once a year when hes in my area....

So I got up early early so I had plenty of time to get smelling good, did make up, hair, picked out a really nice outfit...Did nails, good perfume...He called saying that he would be an hour late, which was no big deal...He arrived, was in my house 2 minutes and said that he was sorry but he wouldn't be able to take me to lunch as planned because his work called on his way to my house and said that they wanted him to come in earlier than  planned for a business meeting...

He had planned on taking me to lunch and then go to work from here...So he proceeds to apologize saying that he would at least stay and visit about 10 minutes before having to leave...So we sat down on the couch, and guess what the jerk did?  He put his hands down my shirt and was trying to feel me up...I pushed his hands away and then moved over on the couch...

What the heck goes with this...Was he thinking that he was going to walk in here, tell me that he couldnt take me to lunch, but yet feel me up, and leave 10 minutes later...Screw that crap...I took a lot of time and effort to get ready to go out for my birthday lunch, and this asshole tried to treat me like I was a quick piece...Well I had news for him, I deserved better than that...I was so glad when he left because I was so upset that I wanted to cry...But I didn't, I figured that he wasn't worth any of my tears...

My question is...Should I write him an email telling him exactly what I think of his behavior, and his disresect to me?  Ive known him for 13 years or so...Weve never done anything sexually...Would you stay friends with him? Should I tell him to forget where I live, and forget my phone number?  I sure could use some suggestions...

On a better note, after he left I went to the nursing home where I do volunteer work, and the residents had a homemade bday card waiting for me, plus gifts...And they sang Happy birthday to me...It was so cool...

I just gotta share this with you...My 32 year old son Jason lives with me...He has a learning disability, and is somewhat slow...anyways, at midnight last night, he calls my cell phone from his bedroom to wish me a Happy birthday & told me how much he loved me...I thought that was so sweet of him...At noon today my sister and I are going out to lunch and then a movie...So I shall remember all the good memories about my birthday and not the one bad one yesterday...

Everyone have a wonderful day....Sorry for being so long...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

martitalinda
on 8/31/11 10:56 pm
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL SISTA!!!!! WISHING YOU MANY MANY MANY MORE .... 

You have received wonderful gifts ... the ones that leave pleasant, happy and long lasting memories...

The cake ... the Happy Birthday Song.. the love of the residents where you volunteer... AWESOME!!!

Lunch at noon with your sister.... FABULOUS!!!!

The call from you son from his bedroom accommodating his abilities to express his LOVE  ... AWESOME ... AWESOME...AWESOME... FABULOUS AND PRICELESS!!!

THE GROPING JERK - KICK HIM IN THE COJONES AND DON'T EVEN GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY VIA CALL OR E-MAIL UNLESS HE CALLS YOU  AND APOLOGIZES FOR HIS ACTIONS ... then take it from there ... you decide .... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! FINISHING YOUR BEAUTIFUL CANVAS AND POSTING IT ON SI ON SATURDAY DON'T FORGET TO CHECK!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Tammy H.
on 8/31/11 11:33 pm - Greenville, OH
 Awww thanks for such kind and loving words for my birthday....You are a sweetheart of a lady!!!!

Good idea of kicking him in the cojones...Ive never heard that word before, but it sounds good to me...THE JERK !!!!  Thanks for your suggestion.

Oh I am going to be on canvas, oh how cool...please remind me to look on saturday if you will...

Thanks so much for being such a cool and dear friend...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

phred
on 8/31/11 11:38 pm - CO
The date of your birth makes it clear,
You've survived yet another good year,
And your age is one more,
Than it had been before—
What the hell! Happy birthday, my dear!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Tammy H.
on 9/1/11 1:29 am - Greenville, OH
 Oh how thoughtful of you to write a poem for me...Ive been reading your poems for years...I get a kick , laugh out of them...You are SOOOOO gifted, so talented...Thank you so much!!!!!  You made my day !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 9/1/11 12:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!  Hope you have a fabulous day !!! As for your so called friend.   I would text him....tell him how he made you feel and tell him to never contact you again.    You don't need someone like that in your life at all.    Have a super special day today !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Tammy H.
on 9/1/11 1:32 am - Greenville, OH
 Thank you for acknowledging my birthday...That was very sweet of you...

As for Mark...I appreciate your opinion, and I am going to message him via email...I wont do it today because he's not worth ruining my special day...He messaged me on my cell a few minutes ago saying Happy birthday...I messaged back and said, * Thanks, but I am not in the mood to talk to you*...He messaged back saying * ok, sorry*...

Hugs back atcha you...Have a great day yourself...Tammy

newmerightnow
on 9/1/11 1:39 am, edited 9/1/11 1:41 am - AK

Gund Fleming Bear 37 cm
   Happy Birthday!
 I would e-mail that jerk since you have been friends with him for so long. I would give him a huge guilt trip…. I am having such a hard understanding how such a good friend that I trusted would try to treat me like I meant nothing to them. Please try to help me understand. 

If you don’t really care about this person as a friend and they don’t really make that much of a difference in your life, then tell him to go screw himself and the horse he rode in on.  The people at the nursing home and your son know what a generous heart you have, and if your male friend can’t see it, don’t waste a tear or another breath on him.

Tammy H.
on 9/1/11 1:11 pm - Greenville, OH
I plan on emailing him tomorrow and letting him know exactly how I felt...I wish that I could understand it myself why he treated me the way that he did....If he really cared about our friendship than he woulldnt have treated me this way...So does that go to show that he thinks of me as nothing but a piece of trash on the corner?

Ive cared for him as a friend for many years, if not, we wouldnt still be friends...Guess though we werent as good as friends as I thought we were...Is our friendship worth salvaging, no I dont think it is...I deserve much better of a friend than that...Yes it hurts that he treated me the way that he did, but hes not worth allowing him to hurt me any more....

Thanks for your thoughts on this, I really do appreciate it. 

So Blessed!
on 9/1/11 3:52 am

Happy Birthday
Most Active