need to meet some friends

Lori Folkman
on 8/31/11 1:56 am - UT
 i m new  on here and  want to meet new  people 
jenysez1
on 8/31/11 2:26 am - LA
Hi, I just sent a friend request.  How are you?  Hope you are doing well, I had a rny on the 11th, so far so good.  I have my ups and downs, other than that very happy with my choice.  Jenny

AnneGG
on 8/31/11 4:42 am
Just keep reading the boards, and take what you find useful and leave the rest.
It's a mixture of points of view and personal styles, like anywhere else in life. If you find someone you like, hit the friend request button. If you find someone you don't want to bother with, hit the block button. Be forewarned- it can get pretty heated and rough and tumble here on the Main Board.

Welcome!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

MsBatt
on 8/31/11 7:03 am
Just keep reading and posting. Give yourself a chance to get to know people, and for people to get to know you.

And---DON'T delete your posts. It makes threads difficult to understand, and it makes it seem you don't stand behind what you say.
Most Active