is there a search option on here?

jenysez1
on 8/20/11 6:52 am - LA
I know many times I read listed of foods you can have during the pureed stage, is there an area where you can type in search words to search old posts?  Thanks Jenny

MacMadame
on 8/20/11 7:00 am - Northern, CA
There's a serach botton on the top of the page on the right.

I have found the search function on OH to be less than ideal though.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Elizabeth N.
on 8/20/11 7:08 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yes, in the upper right hand corner of your window. It's pretty crummy, but I'm sure you will get results for such frequently discussed topics as pureed stage foods.

Mary Catherine
on 8/20/11 7:13 am
 You may have to join the Bariatric Eating site to read this link

http://www.bariatriceating.com/BEhealthnutrition/pureesoftfo ods.pdf
jenysez1
on 8/20/11 8:30 am - LA
thanks I can see it fine.

Jenny

jenysez1
on 8/20/11 8:30 am - LA
Wow how did I miss it....lol

Jenny

MsBatt
on 8/20/11 12:02 pm
When I was on pureed foods, I could lterally have ANYTHING, as long as I pureed it. (Tip to the wise: some things are not fit to eat AFTER you puree them, however. *grin*)
jenysez1
on 8/20/11 10:51 pm - LA
I cant wait to experiment.  I already bought a chuck roast to put in the crock pot and try to puree that....that will probably be gross but I am just so sick of sweet crap..lol

Jenny

MsBatt
on 8/21/11 1:38 am
One thing I can tell yu NOT to puree is veggie-beef soup. I made a BIG pot of it, and made the mistake of pureeing ALL of it, instead of bit at a time. It set up like glue.

Generally I found individual foods to puree better than a combo, but the pureed stage SUCKED. It was SO much better when I moved on to 'soft' foods---anything easily mashed with a fork.
jenysez1
on 8/21/11 2:06 am - LA
Beef veg. soup was first on my list (I have some frozen) during this stage I will have to play trial and error with single servings....I think my husband would die if I pureed the whole meal...lol
He is so ready for me to start cooking again.  I know pureed probably does suck but I am so sick of liquids I feel like I am winning the lottery...lol

Most Active