Help with Pyramid chart

Tammy H.
on 8/13/11 10:47 pm - Greenville, OH
 Ive found all kinds of food pyramid charts for those who haven't had weight loss surgery but not for those who had surgery...does anyone have any websites that will help me?  I sure would appreciate any help you can give me...Thanks, Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Wannabhealthy barbie
on 8/13/11 11:33 pm
I don;t know how to send it in the chart but it is suppose to be : 
                                                         Sugars and simple carbs
                                                                      Fruits
                                                                    Veggies 
                                                                       Dairy
                                                                    Lean Protien

This is what I have but if someone else has something better to share please feel free.

Thanks! Good Luck!

Tammy H.
on 8/14/11 6:54 am - Greenville, OH
 Thank you bunches!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Mary Catherine
on 8/14/11 1:42 am
 Here is link. Dr Sharma is a wonderful source for all types of weight related information.

www.drsharma.ca/wp-content/uploads/sharma-obesity-nutritiona l-pyramid-bariatric-surgery.gif
Tammy H.
on 8/14/11 6:53 am - Greenville, OH
 Thank you so much, I appreciate the link.

Most Active