HELP!!! WEIGHT GAIN!!

beyond_blessed1
on 7/19/11 11:43 am - Willingboro, NJ
RNY on 12/09/08 with
 please help...any advise is welcome.  im 2.5 yrs out...103 lbs down but recently gained 25 lbs.  i cant drop it for anything and have a terrible fear that the scale will keep going up.  what can i do to jump start my tool??  any advice would be greatly appreciated!

"If you dont have time to do it right the first time....when will you have time to fix it??"

M M
on 7/19/11 12:04 pm
 It will -- if you don't quit whatever it is that you're doing now.

Start slow.  Write down your food intake.  Get a grasp on your actual caloric intake.  See what it is that you are really eating -- be honest with yourself. 

We've been there.
Elizabeth N.
on 7/19/11 12:06 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Get back to your monthly support group and its online extension, the Bariatric Bunch on Yahoo.

Go see your surgeon. Get labs done. Get honest with Dr. Wasser about what you're eating and how much you are (not) moving.

You have some very good resources in your surgeon's practice, particularly for RNYers.

TINA6E
on 7/21/11 11:39 am - BRONX, NY
HI.. Same here had gained 37 pds however i gained control with letting go sugar and carb watching,, write down everything ,, get to exercising,,, i now go to the gym atleast 4x a week... love the elliptical and the aroebic class... my highest weight was 405.. i was down to 245 the creeped back up to 282! now back down 254 so i got scared and reminded myself y i did the surgery in the 1st place!
I did it so i can feel good ! look good! and be healthy as hell to do what I want... i have losted 28pds and still have 79 pds to go! I went back to drinking my protein drinks atleast 2-3 times a day and 3-4x a week exercersing.   get motivated!! get exercising! its the key! watch you sugar and carbs...
you can get back on track ! if i can do it u can!

Most Active