Poll: Summer Movie Release Feedback

mitzi_from_maui
on 7/3/11 4:23 pm
Anyone seen any of the Summer Blockbusters? If so, want to leave your review for anyone thinking of going to the movies?

I'll go first..................

1) "Bridesmaids" Two thumbs up- best movie I saw this summer. Supper funny.
2) "Larry Crowne" Two thumbs up- Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts feel good movie
3) "Hangover 2" funny but not as good as the first one
4)" Bad Teacher" ok could wait for video but cute
5) "Happy" one of the best movies I have ever seen. A documentary won Sundance Award examines all the societys around the word and who is the happiest. America ranked 25, Japan in last place and email me if you want to know who was ranked #1. Dont want to ruin it if you are a person still going to see the movie and want to be suprised.
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/11 3:53 am - CA
  Haven't seen any of them, but Bad Teacher looks funny, and I checked out Happy and it looks interesting. Might go see Bridesmaids.
Bette B.
on 7/4/11 12:08 pm
 Super 8. It's Spielberg the way he USED to make 'em. And half the fun of the movie is catching allusions and references to others of his, like Jaws, Close Encounters, ET, Raiders, etc.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

* Nicole *
on 7/5/11 1:37 am

Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

In one word............ AMAZING! Must see in 3D, this is 3D done right. The first installment was good, Transformers 2 just sucked, this is the best of the bunch and very much worth the money to see. Keeps you on the edge of your seat for the full 2+ hours.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Most Active