relationship

PRETTE84
on 7/3/11 11:49 am - ROSEDALE, NY
Hey guys I just need some advice even tho its not about weight lost. I just starting seeing someone for like a month and half now but I knew him for like 4 yrs online and on the phone that is. The issue is that he has these female friends that he had for like 8yrs before he knew me but I don't like when he gets a phone call and answers the phone while he is at my house it just makes me feel uncomfortable and is like we see each other everyday and also we get into some kind of argument whether big or small everyday. I also find that everyone that I was in a relationship we argued alot so I'm starting wonder if I'm the problem because I'm very insecure and very very jealous person. Good things about the person I'm seeing he is very very sensitive,caring and supportive.He is very into me. I met his mom and sister, hangout with his sister a couple of times. CAN THIS RELATIONSHIP BE SAVED???
walter A.
on 7/3/11 11:56 am - lafayette, NJ
would you rather he be secretive and tell these had beens to restrict there calls to when you would not know about them,, he is upfront and honest. keeper
Elizabeth N.
on 7/3/11 12:00 pm - Burlington County, NJ
If you are not secure enough to know your beloved loves you above all others (when it gets that far) and that the female friends are in a different category, then yes, there are problems. If you're going to have fits and start arguments and be jealous all the time, well, you're going to have problems wherever you go.

A relationship has to be NOT all about you. You need to be centered in yourself, stable and able to reach out to another person from a solid place emotionally. If you're going to need him all to yourself, the relationship will eventually be doomed.

He can't fix you. Only you can fix you. Don't expect him to turn his life upside down for you. It's about melding two good lives together to make something better.

kahlana
on 7/3/11 1:56 pm, edited 7/3/11 2:02 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
I met my sweet babboo online and then a couple years later in regular time. When I finally moved in with him (after meeting each other face to face after 5 years of talking online and by phone) at first I was jealous that he would flirt with all these other women until one day I realized something. Every night he sleeps in our bed whether I am working nights or curled up next to him. Every morning he sits beside me drinking his morning coffee and reading his email. These days every night when I get off work i come home to a clean house and dinner perking away on the stove. I have no reason whatsoever to be jealous. He isn't looking for anyone else or he would have found her by now. I am still here, he's still here. So I just finally stopped being jealous and now we have a regular running joke about his other women (our cats) not making their side of the bed when they get out of it...Relax. realise what you have and why you have it. You have something he loves or he wouldn't be with you. Time to figure it out hon and then go with it.

ETA: Oh yeah and he still flirts but most of the ladies he flirts with have ended up being some of MY best friends. :) just a thought

My Blog My Facebook

Kathleen W.
on 7/3/11 11:06 pm - Lancaster, PA
I tell my husband I'm a member of NATO- No Action Talk Only. That's the whole story:it's all talk.  He's with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you remember the show "Seinfield"?  It sounds like Jerry and Elaine.  There a very old friendship there, nothing more.  If he really wanted to be with them,  he wouldn't be seeing you. So, on that note,  ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active