Finally Confessed!!

Godgaveus2
on 6/27/11 10:44 am - WI
My hubby and have always shared everything, except one thing, MY WEIGHT!  Throughout our 10 yrs of marriage, two children and health issues, I have always made him turn his head when we were at the doctor's office together.  I have yet to even let him read my insurance submission letter for BS because it had my weight on there.  He has always respected my decision, but I thought in order to have a successful surgery outcome, he must know the truth.  I told him on our way home yesterday from a family outting.  He wasn't surprised or turned off.  He told me he will love me the same no matter what size I am.  I felt like a huge burden was lifted from my shoulders.  I am so happy to the great husband I do to help me get through this.
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 11:30 am - NY
 If it makes you feel any better, tell the rest of us too!
Godgaveus2
on 6/27/11 12:28 pm - WI

HW 348, CW 330

Tammy D.
on 6/27/11 1:09 pm
sounds like a real life application/example of "the truth shall set you free"

congrats on taking the step!   
Century Club: Thanksgiving Day 25November2010  I am truly grateful
Diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, and GERD resolved along the way. 
Onederland:  Citizen & permanent resident 17Dec2010  
'Normal' BMI range reached 26July2011
18 Month Surgiversary 148# BMI 23  26Nov2011

··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··
   ·><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>·
   ··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··

Kathleen W.
on 6/27/11 11:32 pm - Lancaster, PA
You have one heck of a good man. You are fortunate  to have each other.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

hollykim
on 6/28/11 4:08 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
It is funny how our minds work isn't it? Even though you went tto great lengths to keep him from finding out how much you weigh,he most likely had a pretty good idea already. He,does,after all,have EYES right? He can SEE that you are the size you are.

I am glad you were able to make a clean start with this and glad to know tha your DH,like mine,loves you no matter how much we try to "hide"
GL

Emily F.
on 6/28/11 4:25 am
I have to tell you a little story. I am now a normal weight and size and need new bras. Hubby happened to be with me when I went to VS. Other men were in there and I made a comment that he has never bought me anything from there. He said, hun, you've never told me your size so I couldn't. HE IS COMPLETELY right. I would never have told him weight or size. So, it was funny and true.
Most Active