Atheist Devotional #244--After the Rapture

Raze
on 5/22/11 1:32 pm
i dont believe it he is obviously the work of.....SATAN!

IMO

Greytquilta
on 5/23/11 1:48 am - North Kingstown, RI
At 6:01 I checked to be sure my DIL was still with us. 
Pat
Hubba
on 5/23/11 5:03 am - KS
Someone tell poor ole Harold that it'll all be OK. Everyone makes mistakes, It's not the End of the World ya know.

Hubba 
 "Well son, since you don't have any respect for your elders, it's time somebody taught you some respect for your betters!"     John Wayne   
Click the image to Copy the code, then just paste it in a forum thread

!

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 4:10 am

@ "It's not the End of the World ya know."  

LeaAnn
on 5/24/11 4:21 am - Huntsville, AL
IEven Jesus wishes this douchebag would STFU!

http://stupidevil*******com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jesus-facepalm.jpg
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 11:15 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Shucks, I was looking forward to having all the stuff they left behind! What a garage looting that should have been!
VictoriousSecret
on 5/24/11 2:40 pm
I liked the "Countdown to Backtracking" that I saw in the week leading up to "the rapture". The thing that has irritated me about all of this hilarity is that while it's goofy, funny, silly, etc., you'd think this would make everyone have a peek at the other side, right? Like they'd think, "Wow, this guy's a real kook. Maybe I'll see what the atheists believe". NOPE. Every damn newspaper article or TV news story quotes someone saying something almost exactly like this: "Go****'s so silly! Everyone knew we'd be here, today, May 22. Of course we would be. Because..." (and this is where things go horribly, horribly awry) "while that guy's a total cuckoo, there will be a rapture when people will get magicked up to the sky, but no one knows the date... says so in the Bible!!!"

Instead of realizing it's stupid because it's stupid and made up, they mock him because he tried to predict the date? Ugh, the whole thing makes me sick. It's like one of the quotes in the front cover of The God Delusion, which says, "If this doesn't change the world, we're all screwed." Well, if people can'****ch this ridiculous failure and realize that all religious beliefs are pretty kooky and would FAIL just as miserably if held up to any sort of test like this rapture, and then consider atheism, then we're all screwed. So guess what? We're all screwed.
LeaAnn
on 5/25/11 3:59 am - Huntsville, AL
I know, right????  Sheeeeeeeesh!  And WHY don't these people BELIEVE JUST IN CASE, yanno?  Cuz it will be better to BELIEVE and then find out they were WRONG than to take the chance, yanno??  

Today's DAD mocks that mindset,. Check it out if you missed it:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4390729/Atheist-Devotional-245-Rapture-Rescheduled/#36297731

Most Active