XP-Unexpected Bonus Came with PB2 Samples

Amy R.
on 5/9/11 10:11 am
Hey, just wanted to let all of  you know, I ordered the 3.99 samples of PB2 last week and just got them today.  Inside the package were 12 (!) individual size packets of there new PB2 crackers!  Yum!!!!

I didn't pay for/ask for anything extra and their site doesn't mention they include the cracker packets for free so don't know how long they are doing it.  Just wanted to let you guys know so you could take advantage if you want.

Here's the link I used:

http://store.bellplantation.com/PB2-Chocolate-PB2-Sampler-p/ spb2-cpb2-1d.htm

Enjoy!
Heather S.
on 5/9/11 11:56 am
Hey that's a nice surprise, how are the crackers?  I just ordered my PB2 over the weekend, maybe I will get soem as well.
Thank You,

Heather

Amy R.
on 5/9/11 1:55 pm
They are YUMMY!!!! My biggest problem is going to be keeping them hidden from my 15 year old daughter....

The individual servings are the perfect size (not too much, not too little)  and the crisps are SO good.  There is also 3 grams of protein per each packet.

Hopefully you wil get some in your order as well; if you don't I'd just call them and ask them why you didn't and they will prob send some.

MARIA F.
on 5/9/11 1:38 pm - Athens, GA

PB2 is awesome. Love that stuff!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Ms Shell
on 5/10/11 12:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
I was just looking for my PB2 only to THINK I had tossed it (maybe) because I had it for so long.  I love that they now have the single size servings...THANKS

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Cinn
on 5/10/11 5:18 am - MI
Thanks for the heads up! I'm in LOVE with PB2. I use it up so fast. Can't wait to try the crackers.
tee_lee
on 5/11/11 2:46 am - Columbia, SC
 I have some PB2, but have never used it yet. 

Care to share suggestions on what you all do with yours?

thanks!

cowgrl53
on 5/11/11 7:06 am - NM
Please let me know what PB2 is?   thanks,

Get support in the Phentermine forums!

Most Active