FormerlyFluffy.com

thisbe777
on 4/25/11 9:52 am
signed up! 

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

MARIA F.
on 4/25/11 10:03 am - Athens, GA

Their strawberry is going to be new, but their chocolate and vanilla RTD's are great!

FormerlyFluffy.com

kahlana
on 4/25/11 10:10 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
signed up too and thanks for the info
MARIA F.
on 4/25/11 10:23 am - Athens, GA

Your very welcome! :-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

Jshivery
on 4/25/11 10:53 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Maria, do these taste pretty good??  I actually LOVE the Atkins shakes, do you like those?  I really want a powder though to mix in either like pudding or yogurt that doesn't cost a crap ton of money!  I'm so afraid of buying any that is pretty expensive in fear I won't like it.  We have a Sams, WalMart, Target, and thats about it!!!  Thanks for any advice!

MARIA F.
on 4/25/11 11:06 am - Athens, GA

I do like Atkins. I actually picked up some of the vanilla this weekend.

The strawberry Premier I haven't tried yet. It is about to be released. The chocolate and vanilla are both good. The chocolate has a very strong taste, almost like dark chocolate, but not bitter. And they have 30g of protein in them.

Now if you get protein at Sam's or Walmart and don't like it, you can return what's left with a receipt for a refund. Maybe at Target as well?

FormerlyFluffy.com

Jshivery
on 4/25/11 11:18 am
Revision on 03/10/16
No freakin way!!!  I didn't know that!!  Oh the Atkins Dark Choc Royal, is so lovely!  You may not know this off the top of your head, but do you know what a serving is and how many calories are in a serving?  I'm only 4 wks post op and on 600-800 calories a day, but still not allowed fruits/veggies/or starches.  So Im trying like crazy to watch.  but I thought if I could add some powder to things, I wouldn't be adding much more calories for more protein?? 

Thanks maria!!!

MARIA F.
on 4/25/11 11:39 am - Athens, GA

I have one of the Premier chocolate in my frige. Just checked and a serving is 11 oz., 30g protein and  160 calories...............Cheers! ;-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

Jshivery
on 4/25/11 11:47 am
Revision on 03/10/16
thanks Maria!  your wonderful 

Most Active