Chest wrinkles

newmerightnow
on 4/17/11 8:22 am - AK
Hello everyone, about a year ago I started to get a few chest wrinkles right above my breast. I never had them before, but then again, I am at my heaviest I have ever been. They are really defined when I wake up in the morning and fade as the day goes on. I have tried sleeping on my back and even bought a pad that does suppose to stop or prevent them.  Did anyone have these prior to surgery and they went away? I am really hoping to hear good news because I would love to be able to wear shirts again that show my chest and a little cleavage.
DebsGiz
on 4/17/11 9:13 am - FL

What I have done to aleviate this is every time I get out of the shower, while I'm still wet, I just slather myself in body butter, then dry off.

It is amazing how good my skin looks and feels. 
Susan S.
on 4/17/11 9:27 am, edited 4/17/11 9:29 am - Roselle, NJ
Wrinkles are very much age related so your age has a lot to do with your outcomes. Wrinkled skin becomes more pronounced when we lose weight.....so improvement? Not sure that's possible. That skin is usually a high sun exposure......so to prevent it from getting worse....sunscreen every day....and as Debs said - a good moisturizer will help. Products with made to diminish wrinkles might help.....Strivectim is one .......might soften the lines...but weight loss......I would think the answer would be no. Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

martitalinda
on 4/17/11 4:08 pm
I swear by this cream... it is excellent on my skin and my IRL sisters... Baba de Caracol by H. Aspersa...
 http://www.bohemia-style.com/Offer-Four-H-Aspersa-Snail-Seru m-Cream-for-Women-for-20000-p-313.html

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active