WETEOs - Whatcha' Eating Today Everyone

Overall good day.  Got a lot done at the office, and then hit the gym and did 35 minutes on the elliptical and 20+ minutes on weights.  I already prepped my lunch for tomorrow (tried out a new recipe with shrimp/mango/avocado/cilantro/orange juice/lemon juice/red peppers and olive oil and I am chowing on din din right now. 

I swear that a yam with some "I can't believe it's not butter" spray and some fresh black pepper and grounded cinnamon is just as delish as candid yams! 

Have a great night everyone!!!

Today's Eats:
CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN MORE NUTRIENTS

Breakfast:

Make this meals foods a grouping copy this meal to another day
Feta Cheese, 1 oz 75 1 6 4 Remove
Spinach, cooked, 0.75 cup 31 5 0 4 Remove
Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 0.25 cup, chopped 10 2 0 0 Remove
Egg white, 3 serving 51 1 0 15 Remove
Breakfast TOTALS: 167 9 7 23  

Lunch:

McDonald's Newman's Own Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 serving 40 4 3 0 Remove
Perdue Grilled Chicken Breast, 90 gram(s) 114 1 3 20 Remove
Edamame (Franklin Brand) 1/2 Cup Serving, 0.75 serving 75 7 2 6 Remove
Romaine Lettuce (salad), 3 cup, shredded 24 4 0 3 Remove
Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 0.25 cup, chopped 10 2 0 0 Remove
Dole Mandarin Oranges, 0.5 cup 80 19 0 0 Remove
Lunch TOTALS: 343 37 8 29  

Dinner:

New York Strip, 4.5 oz 246 0 11 38 Remove
Yams, 0.5 cup, cubes 79 19 0 1 Remove
Olive Oil, 0.5 1tsp 20 0 2 0 Remove
Asparagus, fresh, 4 spear, small (5" long or less) 11 2 0 1 Remove
Dinner TOTALS: 356 21 13 40  

Snack:

Shrimp, cooked, 6 large 33 0 0 7 Remove
O'Charley's ****tail Sauce, 1 serving 20 4 0 0 Remove
Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Coffe, 20 oz 140 4 12 2 Remove
Banana, fresh, 1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long) 125 32 1 1 Remove
Snack TOTALS: 318 40 13 10  

Click To Add/Edit Extra Meals

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN  
Totals: 1,183 107 41 103

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/11 10:18 am - San Diego, CA
Happy Monday!

Early:  BSN Lean Desserts Protein Shake - Whipped Vanilla Cream with 1.5 scoops, 3/4c unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2T PB2 peanut butter substitute, 1T unsweeteded cocoa, ice

B: 3/4c Flax Snax Strawberries & Cream Hot Cereal, 1/4c almond milk

L: 1/2c light tuna mixed with 1T greek yogurt, 1T sweet reli**** Dijon, topped with sprinkle of shredded cheddar, 1/5th of an avocado, drizzle of balsamic

S:
1/2c Plain 0% Greek Yogurt, 1T Sugar Free French Vanilla Syrup, 2 strawberries

D:
1/2c Shelly's Ricotta Bake with extra parmesan, small spinach and tomato salad with LF Balsamic Vinagrette

Hmmmm...not sure about dessert tonight.  Maybe a couple more of these divine strawberries I bought this weekend with some Cool Whip. :)

The Incredible
Shrinking Woman

on 3/28/11 10:35 am - NY
I just ordered over the weekend the PB2 for the first time.  I got both the regular and dark chocolate version and then I brought some individual packets to share with my bariatric support group.  Can't wait to try  them out.  Your meals look really good .... you got a nice balance going! 

Nancy

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/11 12:16 pm - San Diego, CA
Yummy!!  The chocolate PB2 is so fun too.  I like to mix it into a paste-like consistency per the instructions and then microwave it on top of some sliced bananas (banana/PB/Chocolate is a heavenly flavor combo) and/or strawberries.  Throw some FF whipped cream on top if you please! 

Let me tell you, being on maintenance is hard my friend, but I challenge myself to come up with creative ideas to keep things fresh and interesting (or I will deviate from policy lol).  I still always have my go-to meals though which I have readily available on the fly!

Maria612
on 3/28/11 10:23 am
Hi Nancy and everyone. Last week home before I start work!  Yippee, back to normalicy :)  todays eats
B. protein shake
L. 2 lg shrimp, zucchini and broccoli
D. 3 oz pork, 1/4 cup sauerkraut, sf apple sauce, salad with blue cheese dressing yum
S. protein shake
thats probably it for today.  have a nice night everyone.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
The Incredible
Shrinking Woman

on 3/28/11 10:44 am - NY
Hey Maria ....
Glad that you are able to return to work next week.  Man, I feel like a piggy girl compared to your food diary today.  I had 6 shrimp just for a snack today!  :)

I am still a little hungry ... contemplating if I want popcorn as I am watching Dancing with the Stars ............

Nancy

Maria612
on 3/28/11 10:49 am
Hey girlie, You have to remember, they did a whole new gastric bypass at the end of december when they repaired my stomach, so my pouch cant hold too much yet.  It sure can hold crap though, just not  alot of proteins.  I am surprised at the volume of carbs and sweets I could consume, if I let myself.  You know I eat crap, just in very small quantities.  :)  have a great night.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
Cynthia Snyder
on 3/28/11 11:17 am - Butler, IN
Early am: 1 cup chocolate soymilk
BF: 3 oz sliced turkey/1 slice whole wheat bread
L: 1/2 cup cottage/1 small apple
S: 3oz chicken breast/1/2 cup creamed corn
20 oz SF orange drink
16 oz coffee
20 oz mint tea
The Incredible
Shrinking Woman

on 3/28/11 11:34 am - NY
Wow Cynthia ... you still have amazing restriction for being this far out or incredible will power!  .  Congratulations on your book ... that is so cool. 

Nancy

Cynthia Snyder
on 3/28/11 8:45 pm - Butler, IN
Bless you! Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I have my good days and my "not-so-good days....but thank God my "good days out "weigh" my not-so-good ones!
God bless! Cindy
Most Active