I'm almost excited....

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/03 3:57 am
went to my PCP on tuesday for a referal..the nurse called me today saying she talked to my Ins company and they would gladly refer me to the surgeon i chose BUT while he would accept their payment for consult he did NOT accept their payment for the surgery itself. So i found one i do believe accepts my ins for consult AND surgery..i have an email out to him (my third to him in the past week) he is about 3 hours from me but right now I DONT CARE..he's an excellent surgeon and if me and my Ins can agree on him then YAY! keep your fingers crossed for me. The nurse also told me that my ins HAS covered the surgery for sleep apnea as well as MORBID obesity (their exlusion only includes OBESITY)..i dont think i have sleep apnea but i am definately morbidly obese...could i dare say...YAY!!!!! so soon? i dont mind the hoops the doc has as long as my ins says OK i'll jump through all the hoops he can throw at me hahah almost excited but definately stressed out wendy
Hilda R.
on 8/15/03 12:18 pm - Bucoda, WA
Hang in there Wendy, where there's a will, there's a way...... Good luck, keep us posted.
Brandi S.
on 8/15/03 1:23 pm - Mount Vernon, wa
Keep your chin up hon. I am travel and hour and a half for mine. But im very happy with the doctor and hospital im going to. To keep myself from getting stressed out I go to the photo page on here and see all the weight people have lost. Take care! Brandi
Aunt B.
on 8/15/03 11:44 pm
Congrats to you. Fingers crossed! I am currently scheduled to travel out of the country for my RNY which is on October 3.
Most Active