Slight pain question lower right side

Dunitun
on 7/9/14 12:40 am

I had my VSG on 7/1 and everything has gone fantastic. Today I noticed a slight pain when I went to bend over and it's directly below my largest incision on my bottom right side. The pain isn't very bad it's just newer and I hadn't felt it before. It feels more like a swelling pain and when I lightly push I feel what I would describe as a lump or swelling area. 

Any clarity would be great, I don't believe anything horrible is wrong, just noticed it. 

Thank you

csbsteph
on 7/9/14 1:29 am, edited 7/9/14 1:30 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Ck with your Doc but I too experienced that on the left side more prevalently but sometimes on the right side of my stomach too...I used to be a stomach sleeper prior to WLS but now sleep on my side or back with a huge body pillow next to me.  Sounds like you're just healing & I'm sure you should know to not be lifting ANYTHING heavy over 10 pounds or doing any strenuous exercise yet...only walking for 30-60 mins. a day right now.  Get well soon.

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

amyvsg6614
on 7/9/14 2:39 am
VSG on 06/06/14

I have the same kind of pain but on my left side across from belly button.. It is kind of a pulling pain to me too tho.. I went hiking and creeking this last weekend so I figured I just strained myself too much.