VSG Surgery in 4 days! YAY!

CJ S.
on 1/5/14 8:00 am
VSG on 01/09/14

Dream is finally coming true on Thursday! I am so flippin' excited I can't stand it! I'm scared too - I'll be relieved when I wake up in recovery and begin my WLS journey on the losers bench

CJ Smith

“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”
Marilyn Monroe

Tracy D.
on 1/5/14 8:48 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Wishing you a very speedy recovery!  We'll be waiting for you on the loser's bench :-)

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

CJ S.
on 1/5/14 9:10 am
VSG on 01/09/14

Thank you so much! Congratulations on your awesome success! It's people like you who inspire those of us who haven't had surgery yet ... 7 mos and 1 wk to goal - whoot!!! Big YAY for you!

CJ Smith

“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”
Marilyn Monroe

mollz007
on 1/5/14 10:56 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Congrats! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

check out my blog!

dtrble95
on 1/5/14 11:25 am

Congratulations on your journey! I am 2 days shy of one month since my surgery and it is all worth it!

jroper0322
on 1/5/14 11:41 am - Big Spring, TX
Had mine on the 16th and I hope for you the best of luck. I was the same way Couldnt wait to wake up and start my journy

CJ S.
on 1/6/14 6:57 am
VSG on 01/09/14

Thank you all for the encouraging words. The hospital called today for pre-registration .... whoot!! I'm almost there!!

Is there anything those of you who've had VSG would do differently or wish you had known before going to the hospital?

CJ Smith

Marilyn Monroe

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 351 views