1 year later...

kahlana
on 1/23/13 2:25 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12

So since I have internet finally and its been almost a year I thought I should probably let you all know I am still alive and kickin. I know it's not officially my 1 year anniversary of having the surgery but its close enough that a few days isnt going to make that big of a difference. I have been maintaining 135 pretty well for about the last 2 months although I do fluctuate up about 5 or 6 pounds once in a while but my clothing sizes dont change so I would say all is well there. So for those of you considering VSG weight loss surgery I have included before and after pictures so you can see what a difference it has made for me.  This first pic is me at my highest weight of 248. The second is me in the same dress and shoes at my current weight of 135.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/72022_1558889924536_4630345_n.jpg

My Blog My Facebook

Linda B.
on 1/23/13 2:29 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Glad to see you back. You look amazing. I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying your new life.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

kahlana
on 1/23/13 2:33 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12

Linda B. I am absolutely loving life right now. I have incredible energy and have learned to listen to my body when it comes to what I eat and when. Unlike before the surgery when I ate whatever and whenever. I am finally comfortable in my skin (even if its a little saggy in some spots.) and I have a good job and wonderfully support and loving people in my life. So yep! Life is real good :) And I am glad to be back!

My Blog My Facebook

Shagdoll
on 1/23/13 2:41 pm
I was thinking about you wondering how you were doing. You look amazing & sooo thin, I'm jealous!!! Rockin it!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!!
Take care my friend!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

kahlana
on 1/23/13 2:58 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12

Jenn you gorgeous lil thing you have nothing at all to be jealous of!! And i was thinking about you the other day too and wondering how you were. Glad to know you are still here :) I have missed you and your very witty posts. But now that i have internet once again I can catch up!

My Blog My Facebook

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/13 3:29 pm

Hey, great to hear from you! Are you back in the lower 48?

You look great! 135 suits you very well. Congrats!!!

kahlana
on 1/24/13 8:54 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12

Kairk! Thank you! And nope I no longer live in Wisconsin. I officially moved back to Alaska, Sitka to be specific in November. But happily the company I work for also provides internet service. So I can at least get online now. Cell phone reception sucks though lol.

My Blog My Facebook

ravenbrown
on 1/23/13 10:00 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Beautiful! 

kahlana
on 1/24/13 8:55 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12

thank you Ma'am :)

My Blog My Facebook

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/13 10:00 pm

Awesome job, you look like a different person.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views