Time for another Contest and Review

Michael L.
on 12/20/12 1:31 pm - Fall River, MA
Thank you everyone for entering the Quest Bar Contest, Congratulations to Trisha Dowell for winning. This week I had the Opportunity to Review Ostrim Meat Sticks!! The review is Posted as well as the details for the contest.

In the coming weeks I'll be reviewing Detour Bars and Isopure RTD zero carbs and Giving them away as well.

Head over to www.lessofmike.com to enter!!

Thank you all for your support

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!!

Hugs!!!!!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

bigred_z
on 12/20/12 1:36 pm, edited 12/20/12 1:36 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12

Even though I didn't win, I'm going to pick up some bars at GNC tomorrow, got a 10$ off coupon.. and I need a break from these shakes!! 

Will try for some meat sticks now!!  Oh and save your time on the Isopure...they are awful.  And WAY too much money to taste that bad. 

Lori RN, MS     Band 2/9/07 265lbs    Removed 4/13/12@ 185lbs (slip&erosion) Sleeve 11/16/12@ 225lbs  If I could get as excited about exercise as I am about a Big Mac...Now in ONEderland!!  197.4

Ann M.
on 12/21/12 3:25 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

I agree on the Isopure - I bought the flavored water - It's still in my fridge cause Its has such an awful after taste! I hate to pour it out after spending all that money, but it just sits there starring at me from the shelf!! It's BAD!!!

Michael L.
on 12/21/12 4:47 am - Fall River, MA
I hear certain flavors are better than others. I tried the alpine punch while in the hospital post-op. I don't remember much of those few days.

I'm surprised to see so few entries in the Ostrim meat stick Contest so far.

Might be bad timing with Christmas around the corner

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

tripmom02
on 12/21/12 5:00 am - NJ

or maybe its the whole ostrich thing, have you ever seen one of those things in person? I just can't get past it LOL

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Michael L.
on 12/21/12 5:58 am - Fall River, MA
I'm telling you they are wonderful! I was creeped out at first. I'm so fussy so this review thing I been doing is like facing the Boogie Man sometimes.

But what a pleasant surprise it was after by first bite. And did I say only 80 calories for 14 grams of protein and 1.5 grams of fat. Wooooo Hooooo!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

tripmom02
on 12/21/12 6:37 am - NJ

Ok, so they taste good, have good stats, and I am still not sure I can get past that big old ugly ostrich face, but I am going to enter anyway :)

Thanks for doing these reviews, it really is a great thing for other post ops!

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views