A scrambled egg!!

wmubronco03
on 12/12/12 11:57 pm - MI
VSG on 11/30/12
On the mushies phase. Got to eat real food this morning. Feels really weird going down but it is going down. Never thought eating an egg would take a half hour but it does. It's kinda fun that my plan has stuff on the mushy phase that isn't on the long term plan. Mashed potatoes for one last time! Refried beans and cheese! Sorry, normal food has me all wound up. Getting my water in and my protein in and losing alittle everyday.

JAlston
on 12/13/12 12:00 am
VSG on 12/07/12

I am starting mushies on Saturday, I am looking forward to a mini ricotta bake. Small amount of ricotta and a turkey sauce I made earlier this week (blended), I think it will be yummy! I miss chewing, LOL. I have been eating cottage cheese with a sprinkle of fiesta ranch dip mix (my fave), it is sooo yummy. Seems weird to me that cottage cheese and ricotta are part of my liquid diet but they are. I haven't figured out a way to make the ricotta and plain sounds gross to me.

Good luck to you!

Jessica  

(HW: 305)  (SW: 271.9) (33.1 lbs lost prior to surgery) (MsJexi on MFP)

wmubronco03
on 12/13/12 12:03 am - MI
VSG on 11/30/12
Lucky you! I love cottage cheese and it want part of my liquids list. Excited to have that back. Picking some up today!

tlpldy
on 12/13/12 12:03 am

I know, how strange it is to have foods on the list now that are not there later...*shrugs* odd huh, I guess at this point they aren't too worried about getting in too many calories, since it is practically impossible with the volume of food we can eat. 

Best of luck!

maggienoella
on 12/13/12 12:03 am
You're doing great! Pretty soon you'll be having even better food.
grannymedic1
on 12/13/12 12:56 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

If refried beans aren't on your long term plan they can be. Use either fat free or make your own. Because they are soft they may not increase your sense of satiety later on but I use them in things like chili to pack in some extra protein. By the time I get done adding tons of beans and then the refried beans it is a protein power house for me. Very filling, too. I made it without meat when I was on mushies and just smashed things a bit. My nut advocates for beans of any type at any stage.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Shagdoll
on 12/13/12 1:15 am

Yay for the mushy stage!!!  I never thought cottage cheese tasted so good!  You are doing awesome!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views