I feel sick everytime I eat?

jaycieg
on 11/20/12 3:57 am - UT
VSG on 10/29/12

so I am three weeks out and I feel almost nauseated all day from the time I wake up. Then I feel like after 2 or 3 bites I am going to puke even with yogurt or a protein drink. should I be concerned?

datachick
on 11/20/12 4:46 am - WA
VSG on 10/26/12

I'm three weeks out and don't feel like that. If I eat too much too fast, I do, but not all day nor with every bite or sip.

If I felt like that I would call my surgeon's office. I just had a three-week follow-up with him last week; have you had or do you have a follow-up appt scheduled?

VSG 10/26/12 • HEIGHT 5'4"
GW = 140 lbs met Month 9
CW = 133
lbs
Loss per Month: 8 >  9 > 7 > SURGERY  > 15 > 10 > 10 > 10 > 7 > 5 > 6
  > 6 > 5 > 5 > 0

It works if you work it; it sorta works if you sorta work it; and it doesn't work if you don't work it.

emelar
on 11/20/12 4:48 am - TX

Call your doc.  They can give you some anti-nausea meds.  Your stomach is probably just taking its time to unswell, but there's no reason to walk around feeling nauseous all day while it does it!

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/12 8:12 am - CO

I am so sorry you feel this way. I was sleeved 10/22 and still deal with the same basic thing daily... due in part to the fact I have allergies and an intolerance to many medicines. I have been in contact with my doc and nut and strongly urge you to call your doctor. This journey is difficult enough without having to deal with nausea and dry heaves ( I wouldn't wish this on anyone else). Good luck I hope you find relief and success soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 300 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 347 views