1 week Post Op

Brittany R.
on 10/8/12 10:59 pm
 Wow I can't beleive it's been one week since surgery. Overall I would say my experience has been good. I am having a hard time getting fluids in. It's not that I get sick it's just that i don't want anything and everything taste bland. For me if i can't guzzle water i don't want it and it's the ONLY thing I drink. With that being said I am going for two liters of fluid this morning at the infusion center. I think it will help boost my energy a bit because I am stick moving slow. As far as pain it has been minimal since surgery. I do have some incision pain and I think that's bc my doctor uses staples. I get those out tomorrow and I think i will feel a sense of relief.

I am 15lbs down. HOLY CROW wasn't expecting that and now I am 80lbs from goal (130).

I want to thank everyone on here for making me feel like there is a place to escape and just be real and honest about this whole process. I may not post a ton but I keep up with all of you and it's rare that I miss a post. 
Amy 2bhealthy
on 10/8/12 11:26 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
Glad things are going well!! Hopefully your incision pain lets up after the staples are removed.

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

pml_rs
on 10/8/12 11:33 pm
YOU GO GIRL!  I"M so happy for you! !  
TSinNC
on 10/8/12 11:41 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
 Glad it's going well! Hope the rest of your recovery is smooth, too!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

roemar2
on 10/8/12 11:55 pm
 It will be a week tomorrow, i don't have a scale but sure hope i lost some weight.  I feel good, some pain incision also.  I am sick of pureed food, i will try scrambled eggs today.  Keep it up the good work.  talk to you later.

Shagdoll
on 10/9/12 1:37 am
Things will get better for you.  Take care!!!!  You are doing awesome already!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

kristen D.
on 10/9/12 4:11 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12
yay! congrats on the weight loss!!! good for you!! the staples will deff. feel better once they're out! Keep up the good work and keep getting those fluids in!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 138 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 404 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 432 views