Increased fluids helped !

soon2b20
on 7/27/12 11:23 pm - NJ
I cannot speak for everyone but for me personally these last 3 weeks I have really focused on getting in more fluids and the scale is dropping pounds like crazy.   Considering where I am in my journey this is a great thing.   Many on the boards had said it is good to mix it up from time to time to help stalls and this also has worked for me.    I highly encourge those that are into their solid stage or stuggling a little with the scale to try and add an extra bottle of water a day.  It just may help.

cajunlady1958
on 7/27/12 11:44 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Thanks for the info. I've been struggling with slow weight loss. I will just have to get down an extra bottle a day. So how much water do you drink a day?

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

jennergirl
on 7/27/12 11:49 pm - OR
VSG on 05/30/12
Thanks for the tip! I'm struggling with the scale & this is exactly what I'm going to focus on!!

soon2b20
on 7/28/12 6:16 am - NJ
I have been getting in at least 80 oz or more.   I drink a protein shake on the way to work.  Then when I get to work a 20 oz decaf coffee.   Eat around 11:30---of course wait an hour then have a 16 oz bottle of diet decaft ice tea and here is where I added a bottle of water.    Lunch is around 3-3:30 then I try and drink another bottle before I leave work or definately on the way home.   I drink while I cook dinner and then after dinner get in another bottle.   I used to drink more at night but kept getttin up to the bathroom and everytime I got up my pupply wanted a walk too !

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views