PB2 start the revolution? LOL

Michelle10929
on 7/5/12 3:15 am - NC
So, I've been seeing you guys talk about this recently, so I decided to look for a local shop that sold it. There was only one here in Charlotte, and when I bought it the guy said... "Where did you hear about this stuff?" So, I told him. He said hmm... I just think its crazy that all of the sudden in the past 2 weeks this stuff is flying on the shelves.

Kinda makes you wonder how many lurkers are actually reading the posts. Could be a fluke.. but I'll just laugh and say ya'll started the PB2 craze at this local clt store haha.

And btw.. I picked this up on my lunch break, came back and mixed some up with water. I am SO happy just sitting here eating my little tbls of peanut butter! haha.

louisamay
on 7/5/12 3:18 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Mine will arrive tomorrow!  Can't wait!  Although I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, since I'm eating food and not drinking shakes these days.  But still.  So many people raved about it, I had to get some!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Michelle10929
on 7/5/12 3:34 am - NC
As for the whole not drinking shakes..
I am too.. about to go on soft foods in a few days. My goal though is to do green smoothies for breakfast. I can get a lot of fruits, veggies, and protein that way. So, I wanted the PB2 just for some alternatives.

Also.. check the website, they had some yummy looking recipes ex: thai noodles.

louisamay
on 7/5/12 3:40 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Sounds like a good plan!

Diana M.
on 7/5/12 3:27 am - TX
VSG on 07/12/12
Our order just got here today. We broke down and ordered the 1 lb. bags of each flavor. My husband is addicted to peanut butter, and this is the only way I don't feel guilty about letting him eat a ton of it. The chocolate one is the best....it's like an almost legal reeses peanut butter cup.
louisamay
on 7/5/12 3:39 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Darn!  I should have ordered chocolate!

rabid24
on 7/5/12 3:28 am
I actually learned about PB2 on an exercise forum, and when I told my friends about it (none of which are avid exercisers OR weight loss surgery patients) they already knew and had been buying it awhile.

I guess the good news is just finally getting out there :)

Revised from band to sleeve on June 6th, 2012. Lost 48 pounds on my own in the 4 months prior to revision. 

skinnytra77
on 7/5/12 3:41 am
Ok dumb question.  What exactly is PB2 and what do you make with it??  I love peanut butter and the way you are talking about this stuff is making my mouth water lol
Diana M.
on 7/5/12 3:45 am, edited 7/5/12 3:45 am - TX
VSG on 07/12/12
Not a stupid question at all. PB2 is powdered peanut butter. Essentially, they press the peanuts until most of the oil and fat comes out, and then you rehydrate it with water. Makes one serving all of 45 calories (as opposed to about 200 of the regular store bought stuff.)

Here's the company website:

http://bellplantation.com/

And you use it just like regular peanut butter....or use the powder in your shakes, etc.
skinnytra77
on 7/5/12 3:47 am
Great!!!  Thanks I wll have to check it out
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views