I know is a small thing but you know what I am looking forward to?

Angel1974
on 5/6/12 11:32 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
Stop receiving e-mails and catalogs from Lane Bryan and Ashley Stewart!! I cannot wait to shop in regular stores.   

My ultimate goal is to into Macy's and go to the regular size floor and pick up cute clothes.  

LOL

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

Daisy_Rose
on 5/6/12 11:42 pm
 I understand and almost cried when I stopped the email coupons from those stores... but they were and are tears of joy!!!!

Best to you!

Mom4Jazz
on 5/6/12 11:50 pm
You'll get the catalogs forever, even if you try to stop them...they'll say "this will be your last catalog unless you order" but they won't mean it. Try, just TRY to get off most companies catalog lists.

On the other hand, you'll have the pleasure of looking at them when they arrive and realizing there's no point flipping through them because nothing in there will fit you - sort of like I used to feel with the Land's End and LL Bean catalogs.

You'll be in Macy's before you know it!

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

Mom78
on 5/7/12 1:23 am
VSG on 02/10/12

I was wondering how to get the Lane Bryant to stop this weekend! 

SW: 227              GW: 150            HT: 5'6"  

smrt1997
on 5/6/12 11:57 pm
 I went to jcpenneys yesterday to find some cheap capris Abd realized I was getting to shop where the cool music was. Crazy!

VSG 12-7-11                        

julesGA
on 5/7/12 12:57 am - Brunswick, GA
 All the little things are what make this journey so awesome!  I too am looking forward to that! :)

goingforit1
on 5/7/12 1:42 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
YES!!! I will never shop at a Catherine's again!!!! I went to fashion bug with my heavy friend this week and I realized that I couldn't shop on the same side as her, I'm officially in the "regular" size section! It's a great feeling to go in the dressing room and have a size 12 fit. I haven't been a size 12 for about 21 years. I might even cry when I get into the single digit sizes, G*d willing!

I wasn't sure how to stop the catalogs but it's kind of a nice reminder when they come to throw them in the recycle bin and say, "Never Again."
momsy55
on 5/7/12 3:09 am - ME
Someone posted a few weeks ago about cancelling her Lane Bryant charge acct.  I didn't want to cancel mine because they carry the style of bra that works for me.  Well...I found a bra at JCPenney's that I like even better!!  Now, where are those scissors?  LOL

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

RHCP
on 5/7/12 4:49 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
I very happily smile like crazy when I walk PAST Lane Byrant knowing I will NEVER ever have to shop there for there overpriced cheaply made clothes!]

You will be there before you kow it ENJOY the shopping!!

pinkpeonies
on 5/7/12 5:03 am
VSG on 04/23/12
I was flipping through a magazine at my therapist's office last week in the waiting room and found a coupon for Coldwater Creek. I LOVE that store and can't wait to be able to shop for clothes in their catalog.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

5/27/14 - Extended abdominoplasty with hernia and diastasis recti repair

12/20/14 - Breast reduction/mastopexy with bra line back lift

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 392 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 423 views