Wazzzup?

kahlana
on 4/8/12 1:08 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
For those of you who have mentioned not seeing me around much lately here's an update on my crazy busy life.
I work 5 days a week 9 to 5 but since its light here until around 8pm-ish the honey picks me up from work and we boogie out to our favorite fishing spot. If the fish are biting good then we light up the lanterns and stay till about 10ish. Come home, clean the fish, hop in the shower and then head for bed at around midnight. Wake up at 5am to do it all again. I am squeezing in time when I can to be here but the house has to get cleaned, the laundry needs doing, must keep up the workouts, and we have 2 cats and a ferret that need their spaces cleaned up as well. Then every other weekend we have the honey's 11 year old kiddo. Oh and there's also my wedding officiant business to take care of and my school work for my degree as a life coach. So all in all I'm a very busy lady and don't get online as much as i would like. I have to wait until August to upgrade my phone to something that will let me be on here while I am out and about. Then Ill be on here all the time again lol. either that or I am going to have to wait until things slow down this winter. Possibly. Gawd I think i need a secretary lol.
Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I am sstill here on ocassion and I think about you guys all the time.

My Blog My Facebook

Thicklin
on 4/8/12 2:05 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Sounds like your living life to the fullest..which is plus congrats and continue to have fun with it while you can. I haven't had my surgery yet but once I do I'm sure I will have as much energy as yours to stay on the go and do all the things I enjoy the most.

Thanks once again for checking in on us:)
kahlana
on 4/8/12 2:34 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Thicklin, thanks! It's a wild ride at the moment but I love having the energy to keep up. And I like that my insomnia seems to be less and less now the more weight I lose. Amazing to me to be able to sleep for 5 hours a night and wake up refreshed and ready to go again. This was the best thing I could have done for me! I love my sleeve!

My Blog My Facebook

Shagdoll
on 4/8/12 2:15 am
Sounds like you are busy living life girl! Glad to see you back on the boards!
kahlana
on 4/8/12 2:35 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Shagdoll I actually like being this busy but I am looking forward to a few slow days too. I am trying to get down to 3 days a week at work so I can at least have a "Me Day" where I dont do anything but sit around in my pjs and goof off online lol.

My Blog My Facebook

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views