4 Months Yay

Tracasa
on 3/15/12 12:28 am
Happy 4 month anniversary to me and all the November, 15th sleevers!!!!
Can`t say it was easy and there were days I wanted to curl up and die! Days turned to months and before I knew it life was getting back to normal. It still can be tough but I`m healthy no meds. I want to thank everyone on this forum for the laughter,tears, advice, and a place to vent if needed. My best wishes to all those starting this journey- Peace out, Tracey

Soccerref
on 3/15/12 1:17 am
Thank you. My journey will start on March 21. I'm nervous, scared & excited.
Congratulation on your journey. Keep up the good job & keep us posted.

Tracasa
on 3/15/12 2:34 am
You`ll do fine. Welcome to the losers bench! Please listen to your Doctor on caring for your sleeve and you!!!!  Don`t worry about calories in the coming weeks, sip sip sip water, and any other liquids you can handle word of advise room temp on fluids it won`t hurt your tummy. Keep a hard pillow  in bed with you in case you cough put it against your tummy it won`t hurt as much.
We are all here to help let me know how it goes next week!

Soccerref
on 3/15/12 2:41 am
Thank you very much. I will do that. Please, keep n touch. I'm sure, I can use your help & advice. Thanks again. Congrats again.

Tracasa
on 3/15/12 12:54 pm
Anytime you need to vent or have questions let me know! Thank you again and I`ll be thinking of you take care calm down and before you know its done! Good thoughts!!!

judyk62
on 3/15/12 6:32 am - Santa Rosa, CA
 I'm just behind you - wiill be 4 months on 3/28. I completely agree - there have been many emotions along the way and now I  am really having to learn how to manage both the head hunger and the stress/emotional eating. Some days are better than others, but I always track on myfitnesspal, regardless of what I have done. And I am seeing steady weight loss. Just remember it's not a race!

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

Tracasa
on 3/15/12 12:51 pm
Thank you for the kind words and I am cheering you on! We have come a long way and I am proud to be in the best shape since my Keep up the great work-

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 409 views