Click Protein

amytang81
on 3/11/12 1:05 pm
VSG on 07/28/10 with
My therapist has recommended Click for my coffee and protein fix in the morning. Has anyone tried this? Also, when you use the powder do you mix it with some coffee to make it have a stronger taste of coffee?
acbbrown
on 3/11/12 1:37 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I love Click - I used to just use water to make it, but Id imagine you could use milk or something for more protein/smoother drink. I havent considered adding coffee to it since I only drank it early out, but actually not a bad idea to cut back on some of the carbs. Maybe 1/2 scoop click and some coffee?

Just be careful - it's addicting :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

SassyItalian
on 3/11/12 3:17 pm, edited 3/11/12 3:18 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I drink a click shake every morning, in both flavors, vanilla latte and mocha. its perfect starbucks fix.

i only mix 1 scoop (the recommended 2 scoops is too much) to about a cup of mik or almond milk or soy milk and blend with some ice in my magic bullet. i even put it in a nice plastic drink cup.

its delicious!

BUT it has caffeine shich should be avoided for a few months post op, and a fair amount of carbs so i dont know how great it would be early out, im not sure how far out you are?

anyhoo, total deliciousness!

* i just rechecked, your surg is way far back, you are good, girl! you could add some coffee in place of the water or milk, ive done it a time or 2. but the taste is there without it so its not realy always necessary.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

amytang81
on 3/11/12 10:52 pm
VSG on 07/28/10 with
Thanks guys for your input. I think after work I am heading to go get me some.
Marabell
on 3/12/12 3:58 am
VSG on 06/07/12
I am soooo not a coffee substitute type of person...sooooo it was a huge LEAP for me to even try this....IT WAS WAY GOOD...it does taste like coffee...put some lite coconut milk in it and it was delicious. I had it hot obviously, but can be served cold like iced tea as well.. They have it at fruitful yield.

http://www.dandyblend.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views