Surgeranniversary!! 150 lbs gone

bethy30
on 3/3/12 11:46 pm - Canada
One year and I am down 150 lbs and 92 inches all over. Its so wierd in one year how your life can change so drastic :) I have not been on here much as I am supper busy now it seems . I would do this over in a heartbeat :) The drs office asked me at my one year that if they had some patients that were leary of surgery or had questions if they could call me and I was like for sure. Would be honered to help others :)

Yahoo
  HW 310lbs, SW 276, CW 160 and holding

Mom4Jazz
on 3/3/12 11:51 pm
Woohoo!  Congratulations on rocking your sleeve and getting to goal!!

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

Marabell
on 3/3/12 11:51 pm, edited 3/3/12 11:59 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
FANTASTIC!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!  

what an inspiration you are...

looking back, what would you do different? I mean as in...well, anything I guess. but I am thinking from a "lessons learned" perspective...I am certain there are countless tips you could offer...would love to hear some of them

isabellarossellini
on 3/3/12 11:51 pm
 congratulations! you are an inspiration!
onemoretry
on 3/3/12 11:56 pm - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
That's awesome! Congrats on losing the weight, you are an inspiration!
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/3/12 11:56 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Pics! Pics! Pics!! Congratulations!!!! That's an awesome accomplishment!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

Phatchick
on 3/3/12 11:56 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Bethy you are amazing. Congrats on being a loser. I hope a year from now i can say the same about myself. You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon

felicity2u
on 3/4/12 12:03 am - LA
Congratulations! Yesterday was my one year! Go us, you have done wonderfully.

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

bethy30
on 3/4/12 12:06 am - Canada
Thanks all!!  One thing that has worked for me is I weigh myself every morning, I know they say not to but it keeps me in line. I know my motoviaton now is clothes. I am a size 8/10 now and use to be 22/24 so that there keeps me going. I love shopping who knew!! I am in love with Ricki's and have lost so much now that I cant wear my hubbys clothes (200 lbs) but thats a good thing.

One thing I dont like so much is when we go out to eat or even eat at home , I dont eat enough to justify going places or eating things just I like. Most of the time out I will eat of their plates, hubby and my two boys.

One thing I hate is asking them what they want to eat and get I dont know LOL, I eat so little that I guess I cater to their tastebuds LOL. I do eat pretty much everything I use my 1/2 cup container for things other than meat. I can mostly eyeball meat and get just the right amount.

Another thing I hate is people asking me how do you feel, you must feel great now that you weigh less and so forth. I guess for me I dont feel any different, I never let my weight stop me from doing anything before, I did it all so for me its not a very different feeling. I guess if you let your weight stop you from doing things then maybe you would feel different.

Lastly I am not a fan of the icile fingers, most of the time I chase my boys around trying to find a warm back or belly. LOL I do find though to help with that is i have a little bite of something fat, be a cookie, a few chips or even a valentine chocolate and about half hour later I am warmed up. Its a neat trick but works for me. The house will be at  25 and I'm still freezing and the rest of the people are hot. LOL

There are a few words of advice and it must be working or I would not be where I am today :)
  HW 310lbs, SW 276, CW 160 and holding

acbbrown
on 3/4/12 12:07 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Wow!!! Amazing! You rocked your sleeve :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 394 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views