What clothing stores do you look forward to/shop at?!?

MizzEvil
on 2/15/12 4:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12
As I sit here on my lunch break browsing the internet... I find myself still looking at places such as Torrid, Lane Bryant, Igigi, etc. I don't know why I do this to myself. I guess out of habit. I've promised myself that I will NOT buy any new clothing, not even smaller sizes until they are needed. I even purchased a few expensives pieces in Dec/Jan that I returned once I set my WLS date.
So, this thought crossed my mind.... what stores will I find myself browsing in the next 2 months, 4 months, etc?
What clothing stores do you shop at now that you couldn't being plus sized?
b_scene33
on 2/15/12 4:53 am - OH
 I went into Body central- a place I Never even walked in before and my new favorite--- Windsor,. They are sooo my style, but nothing would have ver fit before!!!
It is really hard to change your mind set.. before i would put myself down bc of my weight, now i find i notice i do it still but bc of other silly trivial things... its mentally just as hard to change as it is physically!

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
*H:5'4" HW: 242 SW: 218.8 CW:142  GW:142*
Surgery Date 9/07/11

nana S.
on 2/15/12 4:56 am - MI
The first clothing store would be BEBE  for me

favrow812
on 2/15/12 4:59 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
BeBe and New York & Company!!!

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

fayhog2001
on 2/15/12 4:59 am - TX
VSG on 03/21/12 with
I hope to someday be able to go into a place like Platos Closet or somewhere that sells mainstream/brand clothing as nice resale items...i've always thought how cool would it be to find these items at such a great price...but really anywhere other than a big/tall store would be nice!
3DogNight _
on 2/15/12 5:11 am - Clarkston, GA
I can't wait to shop at REI
3DogNight

Lexie 84
on 2/15/12 5:35 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12
H&M, Zara, United Colors of Benneton, etc...! I always walk into these store jokingly and ask them do they have a plus size section! LOL when they say no, sometimes I ask them why LOL My friends and I are silly like that sometimes

RHCP
on 2/15/12 5:58 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
I LOVE shopping in Victorias Secret, NY and CO., American Eagle and Pac Sun.

I like looking in Forever 21- I'm to old for most of the stuff but I love trying stuff on in the dressing rooms- just fun to be able to fit into the clothes. Once in a while I find some things I can get away with and buy them. My favorite last clothes experience- having the sales girl in American Eagle have to special order me a tank in a size SMALL for me because the medium was to big!

Have fun shopping!!! Credit cards beware!!  Tee Hee

burchs
on 2/15/12 6:27 am - TX
I am so looking forward to Victoria Secret and American Eagle. I know I have a long way to go still, but I know in time I will get there. I'm just wanting some of those MissMe jeans with the bling bling on the butt, lol.

Crystal C.
on 2/15/12 6:44 am - Bartlesville, OK
   Me Too Me Too!!!!  MissME Jeans are in my future.  

Forgive Yesterday...Embrace Today....Live for Tomorrow        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views