excersize...i think i want to !!!!

karenbarb
on 1/28/12 9:24 pm - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
hey guys......i am 11 days out and i am finally starting to feel good......when can i really start movin like zumba n stuff ??????? i am walking now but its getting BORING !!!!!!! ohhh maybe even a little sweatin to the oldies lol.....love my richard simmons !!!!!!

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

vocalcoach
on 1/28/12 9:51 pm - MD
I lost 100 lbs in 10 months 5 yrs ago doing Richard Simmons videos!!  Don't underestimate the power of the Richard Simmons afro!!!  LOLOLOL!

I LOVE my aerobic videos and it was SO HARD just walking everyday for the first 2 weeks. I was also BORED!!   I waited until my 2 week follow up appt with my surgeon to start the aerobics.  Wanted to be cleared by him first, etc...the only thing he said I had to wait to do until I was a month out was big time weights (over 10 lb weights).  I only use 3 and 5lb weights so that was an easy one!!!

Been doing my Richard Simmons videos 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks + and lovin' it!!!

So just check with your surgeon and make sure you can start and then start sweatin'!  Richard also has GREAT tonin' videos too!  Check amazon, ebay and his website www.richardsimmons.com .

Maria

theshrinkingmimi
on 1/29/12 12:48 am
 That's a surgeon's guideline type of question.  What did the surgeon say?  Otherwise, go by how you feel. If walking is fine but boring, then a low-impact video may be fine, but pay attention to your energy and stop when necessary. You will have plenty of opportunity to ramp it up later.
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views