VICIOUS CYCLE COMING TO AN END!

Softballgal73
on 12/12/11 12:41 am
"However, it doesn't make sense to think that you can eat the same pre-surgery as you will post-surgery. If that was the case, you wouldn't need the surgery."

Because I keep getting upset with myself for not being able to be perfect on this pre op diet......The above reply to one of my previous posts is what I've had  to tell myself all along since I decided to have this surgery. Was so nice to hear someone else say it.

The OLD me would of stepped on the scale this morning and reacted quite differently to the results. The OLD me would of ran straight to the Diet Dr to get more diet pills (pills.....that caused me to have to take downers to sleep, caused me to be in the best mood one minute MEAN the next,  caused me to have no sex drive, caused my blood pressure to go sky high, caused me to have chest pains)  so that I could temporarily pull of the few added pounds. ONLY TO GAIN THEM BACK....AND START IT ALL OVER AGAIN

The NEW me quit the 7 year addiction to diet pills back in July. The NEW me knows that I am unable to be perfect but this new tool that I am getting will be WAY MORE HELP than diet pills EVER were to me on their best day!!

2 weeks away from being sleeved! Can't wait. Until then, I have to use the motivation of that day to help me get off the few pounds that I have put on from all of these stinkin holiday parties!!
Kim_M
on 12/12/11 1:44 am - LaPorte, TX
Sounds like to me you are on thr right track!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views