New to Forum-Input welcome

mendez2011
on 11/16/11 10:23 am - CA
Hi, im new to this forum. I have all of my testing done, Im going to the Nutrition seminar on Friday, then its time to schedule my sleeve surgery. I was looking to get good tips for preparing for surgery and hear some stories of other peoples journeys. Im really excited and of course nervous. Ive done alot of research but needed somewher to talk to people who have been through it already.
Gllad to be here and become a part of this group.
Peace,
Rhonda

acbbrown
on 11/16/11 10:47 am - Granada Hills, CA
Hi and welcome.

Feel free to add me as a friend - i have a lot of blogs covering my journey up to this point. You can also send me a PM with any specific (or general) questions.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

dec721
on 11/17/11 12:19 am - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
Welcome, Rhonda!  You have come to the right place to learn everything there is to know about living a sleeved life.  This is a great group of folks, and we love our sleeves!  Just read everything here every day, and you will have no surprises.  Best wishes on your journey :-)
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

George B.
on 11/17/11 12:28 am - Miami, FL
Rhonda,

Best of luck and welcome to the group.
OH has really helped me in my VSG journey. I'm sure you'll find it beneficial.

George

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 167 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views