7 mos out and what a change!

diamondranch1
on 7/15/11 1:33 pm - San Felipe, Mexico
Hi Everyone,
Was thinking about some of my sleeve sisters that I met when I started my journey months back and want to THANK everyone for your support. I don't get to this site often due to work load. I had my surgery in early Dec. 2010 due to a health issue(nerve disorder that caused me 24/7 pain in my legs for the past 34 years. Fast forward to today..........
Pain in my legs, 10% and have gone from 187 lbs to 113 lbs. Now I get the comments, you're so skinny, when no one thinks WHY I did the surgery. I was very small built all my life till the pain got so bad mobility was hard. Now I am working on maintaining my weight and add a few lbs. I did shave my head due to hair loss and its coming back great. Happy to have had the operation and appreciate all this site has done to assist me.

Sorry no pic's don't know how to load but will send them pm if you would like to see them.

roundater
on 7/15/11 4:46 pm - Lincoln, NE
Great job! Another candidate for the veteran's board!
Rich Sonderegger

Laurie M.
on 7/15/11 9:29 pm - KS
Congratulations! Your hard work has paid off!

vjb1952
on 7/15/11 11:12 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
  A toast to the remarkable results you have accomplished, and I am sure having diminished pain levels is "the best"!  (I have a chronic pain condition, so hear ya there!)  Best wishes as you continue with maintenance and your journey to better health,  Viv 

vjb1952

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 369 views