batwing reducing shapewear

Herbie55
on 7/14/11 6:24 am - MI
http://www.blissworld.com/cellulite/shop-by-brand/solidea/so lidea-silverwave-slimming-sleeves.aspx

Just had this pop up on an advertisement. They claim to help shape up saggy arms. Think it could work?

Kristy R.
on 7/14/11 6:34 am - Santa Clara, CA
 No.
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

DragonGirl
on 7/14/11 6:39 am - MN
Gotta say I'm very doubtful! My arms were always heavy...so I hit the gym for weight training! I'll never get rid of all the loose skin but the extra mucle sure helps!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/11 7:03 am - Woodbridge, VA
I would think these would be better:
http://www.blissworld.com/lytess-orange-peel-sleeves.aspx

The problem with the one you linked to is the high top in the back - that would be wough to hide without a high-collared shirt. Also, be prepared for arm-covering shapewear to bunch and pinch around your arms. I have some shaping tops with sleeves, and the ones that are strong enough to make a visible difference are quite uncomfortable.
momokc
on 7/14/11 7:47 am
No. I don't think they will work as I just was reading last night on Obesity help Oklahoma that the batwings are the hardest thing to lose.  They had a surgery on the site that shows how your arms look after plastic surgery.  I was not impressed with the looks of the surgery but then I am not at the point where I have to think about it right now.  I know of no one who didn't have to have plastic surgery or accept the batwings on their arms. 
If you decide to try it, please let all of us know what the results are.....

Thank you, 
Granny

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 369 views