IM BACCCCCCCCCCK

amytang81
on 6/16/11 12:39 pm
VSG on 07/28/10 with
So everyone knows, for the past two months I have been struggling with getting back into the groove of things. I wanted to say thanks to some very special people (including FRISCO) I am back on track. I have been on track for the past week and have dropped a little over three needed pounds. Eating about 700-900 calories mostly in the middle but doing great!
I wanted to share this with everyone because at one time or another everyone will feel like they could be doing better and the truth is......you usually can. Its hard to realize it but untilmy friend and I started exchanging our food diaries and confronting each other it all changed. REMEMBER if you fall off the wagon, just wait, the wagon will slow down so that you can hop back on!

~~~Amy~~~        
gonersmom
on 6/16/11 1:32 pm
Congrats for getting back on track. And thanks for the wonderful reminder that we almost all fall at one time or another....and that it is possible to get back on the wagon. Thank goodness for friends who have been there.

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
sublimate
on 6/16/11 1:44 pm - San Jose, CA
Congrats on getting back on track.. we are almost surgery twins! Frisco also has helped me a lot too.. he's a great guy!

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

MN_Mama
on 6/16/11 2:01 pm
Glad you're back. Thanks for sharing. I know I have my bad moments and days. I know things will go south at sometime or another, but it helps to see we can dust ourselves off and get back on a healthy track. I like the idea of sharing food diaries with a friend.
Thanks again.

BriarRose
on 6/16/11 2:24 pm
Whoo hOOO for getting back on track !!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Birdie55
on 6/16/11 2:25 pm
Glad to hear that you're back on track. I appreciate your sharing with us. Thanks.

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

jimbovsg
on 6/16/11 2:36 pm
Great to hear you're  gettin your "grove" back....it is easy to lose ones way.  . I think most of us.."know" what that feels like....you are NOT alone!  Great to have ya back girl....stick around!  

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Crunchy As Can Be
on 6/17/11 12:37 am - NY
You're doing great, girl-- keep up the good work!
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 261 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views