Another Small Moment.......

kabarron1
on 12/18/05 11:06 pm - Hopewell, VA
(I posted this on the main board; but thought I'd share with my VA folks as well) As I'm sure some of you know, especially the fellas, Docker's send to run true to size with NO give in the waist. Well, this morning I put on a pair of 38's by Docker. I've been wearing 38s in other brands; but Dockers have always given me the biggest fit because I always seemed to not be able to fit into them even if they were "my size". So when I fit into 38s this morning I was like, !!!! That means that in some brands I could actually wear 36s!!! I haven't been in 36s in 16 yrs!!!! Xs & Os, Keith 310/231/???
MrsTonyaBrown
on 12/19/05 12:08 am - Jacksonville, FL
Super grats, Keith! Way to go, boyo! Hooray! Umm......Yipppeeee! Okay, I'm tired now. Tonya
kabarron1
on 12/19/05 12:21 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Tonya! Keith
kabarron1
on 12/19/05 2:56 am - Hopewell, VA
They feel pretty good to put on! Thanks! Keith
Sporty Jill
on 12/19/05 2:25 am - Norfolk, VA
Keith- That's AWESOME! My clothes and I are currently in a love/hate relationship...... I love that I am getting smaller and can wear smaller sizes, but hate spending so much time in the morning wondering what fits or if I need to get new clothes (getting there). Good job! Jill 263/218/145
kabarron1
on 12/19/05 2:59 am - Hopewell, VA
Know exactly what you mean. Its nice seeing all of your old clothes getting too big; but its aggravating in the same way. But I'll take this kind of aggravation any day of the week and twice on Sunday!! Keith
Kitty Kat
on 12/19/05 3:14 am - Richmond, VA
Hey ! That's great! Um, I personally think you look pretty dang hot at least in the pants you wore out for Nat's divorce party. It DOES feel amazing doesn't it? Getting into sizes you haven't been into in years. Btw, when you gonna update ur mug shot on here? Cause speaking for us ladies ur and this pic does NOT do you justice. Hugs, Kitty Kat
kabarron1
on 12/19/05 3:26 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks. You're too sweet. I'm hoping to get some pics done today with my Docker's on. I'm suppose to be meeting up with my sister to give her birthday gift and camera is in the car. So once I get'em developed I'll send it in to have it updated. Keith
A10sFrau
on 12/19/05 4:08 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations you rascal!! Lois
kabarron1
on 12/19/05 4:17 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Lois. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 889 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2214 views