Insurance nightare

Jan'a M.
on 1/14/04 5:41 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Hi everyone. I am writing in hopes that someone has had success in getting BCBS of Utah Value Care to pay for RNY or any other weight loss operation. I am so dessssssssssperate to have this operation! But I have no other resorces or options to pay for it. Please e-mail me if you have any suggestions for me. Thanks! Jan
TashaBeach
on 1/15/04 2:56 pm - Holladay, UT
Have you asked about the lap band surgery? I was banded on 8/11/03 by Dr. Alldredge at Alta View Hospital. They now are performing the surgery at the South Valley Surgical Center and it is costing about $5000 LESS!!! So the whole thing is around only $12,000! I have been sooooo happy with the surgery! I have lost 37.5 inches and 54 pounds so far! It has been wonderful! It's awesome to see someone else from Utah using this board! Yahoo!!! Here's the lapband message board.... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgtype-forums/LapBand/posts They can answer a ton of questions and they are all sooooo nice! Good Luck and feel free to email me anytime if you need to talk or help! Tasha 274/220/160
T A M.
on 1/16/04 11:08 am - West Jordan, UT
I have BCBS of Utah and I got mine paid 100%.. I had a RNY with Rocky Mt Associated Phsycians... they are at St Marks. but they practice at St. Marks and Cottonwood.. Good Luck...
Most Active