Visiting Ut

Kathy W.
on 6/11/08 4:22 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
What should I do with a non-Mormon who wants nothing to do with the chuch sites? Also what hospital should I go to if I need to? I will be in the SLC area mostly witha trip to American Fork.

I shall now be know as Hagatha: Queen of the queens.

Baby 7-09

Xavier Elliott born 10-5-10

Marvlous
on 6/12/08 5:31 pm - West Jordan, UT

Kathy: I had my GBP Surgery at St Marks Hospital in Salt Lake, they are a Center of Excelence and the Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians have an office in an adjoining office space who specialize in Bariatric Surgery. I'm not sure about the first question?  Are you asking what is there to see in the SLCity area except the LDS sites? If that is your question and you will be in American Fork I'd check out Thanksgiving Point.  I've never been there but my husband and son went there a few years ago for a computer seminar and said there is a great restaurant and I see advertisements for a variety of intersting things to see and do there. In the Salt Lake Area you might check out the Chamber of Commerce for a list of things to see. Red Butte Garden Hogle Zoo Check out Concerts that might be going on when you are here: Utah Symphony Hall (Abravanel Hall) E Center Delta Center USANA amphitheater University of Utah have a few theaters on campus as well Baseball game at Derks Field (I think it goes by a different name now) 1300 South  & West Temple Do you like the canyons?  There are great places near by Also Park City is about 40 minutes from Salt Lake with interesting sites to visit and great eating places  This Utah Site doesn't get much traffic I hope this helps and you have a great trip

Marva

267/158.0/150 (my personal goal 130) BMI was 43.0 / now 24.69

Kathy W.
on 6/12/08 5:35 pm - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
Thanks it does.

I shall now be know as Hagatha: Queen of the queens.

Baby 7-09

Xavier Elliott born 10-5-10

Most Active