Let's Hold Each Other Accountable - Workout Partner Wanted in DFW area

Teena A.
on 4/27/11 11:04 pm - Mesquite, TX
I need a work out partner who has access to all 24 Hour Fitness clubs in the DFW (Dallas - Ft. Worth, TX) area. I also have a Bally's membership.

At 5'6 158 according to my BMI I'm still overweight. I need and want to lose 20 lbs and am gonna have to break a sweat to get it off.

Whose with me?????? I'm on a mission and nothing and no one will stand in my way. Thx in advance.
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Iambuddylee
on 5/3/11 1:23 am
Teena,

I dont have a Bally's or 24 hour membership but I have taken this new life I have and focused on the fitness aspect of it. I had RNY in Sept. 2008 and I am currently on my "PUSH TO 300". That is what I am calling my journy to 300 pounds lost.

The morning of surgery I was 548 pounds, I have taken my fitness seriously and spread the love to my friends and family. This incouraged me to start my new Facebook page NEVER AGAIN FITNESS LIFESTYLES. Here I am posting not only updates of my journey to 300 pounds lost but offering any advice, motivation and support to both bariatric and those who have not had surgery but are looking to get healthy.

So facebook my personal page as well as the Never Again page and I will help you in anyway possible. I know a couple of people who have found someone to workout with through my page.

Jose Reyna
Teena A.
on 5/3/11 1:28 am - Mesquite, TX
Jose,

Thank you.

You have done a fabulous job on your weightloss.

Teena
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 38 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 113 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 424 views