Recent Posts

sheriberi29
on 9/13/16 9:22 am - Cleveland, TN
Topic: RE: Why DO YOU VIEW?

I never find anyone on either but just post on the rny board ... It's very active !

Banded 6/9/09 HW 242 LW 142 Revision 198 m 1 loss 16 lbs 182. M 2 loss 4 lbs 178. M3 loss 6 lbs 174.m4 loss 4 lbs 168. M5 gain 2 lbs 170. M6 loss 7 lbs 163 M7 loss 5 lbs 159 M8 loss 1 lb 158 M9 loss 0 M10 155 loss 3 M11 154 loss 1 M12 loss 2 152 M13 loss 3 149 M16, 17 0 loss M 18 loss 4 lbs 145 (18 months 53 lbs)

lorylight
on 8/9/16 11:41 am
VSG on 11/07/16
Topic: Centennial Medical Center

Hi just wondering if anyone had their surgery with Dr. Olsen, and if they could tell me how their surgery went. I plan on having surgery hopefully within the next few weeks just waiting on approval for switching surgeons. Dr. Olsen is with Centennial Medical Center, I've read a lot of reviews on him and they seem to be all positive, but they're mostly older post. Would appreciate any new updates. Thank you!

lisam2003
on 6/14/16 6:28 pm - TN
Topic: Why DO YOU VIEW?

So I'm Noticing a trend....Lot's of viewing but no one replies......

Does no one communicate on this board?  Is it just lurkers?  Does no one on here need support or give support? Come on....I know I'm not alone on here because I see the views. I know I need help what about YOU?

lisam2003
on 6/14/16 7:46 am - TN
Topic: Still Here

So I missed posting yesterday I was doing my thing as GIGI!  That's my titleto my three precious grandchildren.  We made a redneck slip & slide on the slope of the hill beside the house and made two hundred yes HUNDRED water balloons and threw them.  It was a fine time and I know it counts as exercise because MY GOSH I AM SORE FROM HEAD TO TOE!  I did not remember to drink all of my water though and supper was a Deal BREAKER.  My son loves a good french dip and I make them very well.  So last night we ate Roast Beef sandwiches with Beef auj jus.  Very good but certainly not calorie restricted.  For breakfast this morning I started with a cold piece of pizza and an orange.  So today is focus on my water day and eat less and more healthy.  What about you?  What do you plan today for your body?

lisam2003
on 6/11/16 5:09 am, edited 6/14/16 12:51 am - TN
Topic: I CHALLENGE YOU!

Good Saturday morning everyone!  Time to rise and shine.  A new day has dawned and it's going to be a great one!   Our challenge for today is to laugh.  Laughter is like a medicine.  If you are feeling low, feeling down or blue, just laugh.  Laughter is contagious.  Have you lost your laughter?  I challenge you today to just laugh.  You'll be surprised at how you will feel.  When is the last time you laughed so hard that your belly hurt?  When is the last time you laughed till tears streamed down your face?  Why has it been that long?  LAUGH!!  I dare ya!  Laughter won't roll away your problems, but it sure will help lighten your load! So, who's up this morning?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  I'm enjoying some awesome Folgers Black SILK and it hits the spot this morning.   Ya'll have a laughter filled Saturday!    Say CHEESE!!!

lisam2003
on 6/11/16 4:37 am - TN
Topic: Another day of positive movement

Yesterday was another good day.  I managed to drink all the water I needed to.  I ate healthy and avoided sugar.  I'm trying desperately to avoid drinking with meals.  That seems right now to be my hardest goal.  Hey, it's progress.  Having a little Folgers "BLACK SILK" coffee with my sugar free creamer and my Truvia. What are your plans for fighting the Obesity Demon? 

lisam2003
on 6/10/16 5:30 am, edited 6/14/16 11:35 am - TN
Topic: GOOD MORNING TENNESSEE!!

Wow.....

I'm feeling positive and upbeat this morning.  

Just had 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast after that first delightful cup of coffe with sugar free caramel vanilla creamer and a pack of truvia.

Now I'm waiting to have that next cup of coffee and checking on some online progress on some orders I have placed.  My plan today is to get out in the yard and clean up some fallen limbs and maybe mow some grass... We will see.

The largest PLAN  DRINK THAT  WATER!  

So what's your plan for today?

Lisa

lisam2003
on 6/9/16 10:43 am - TN
Topic: RE: From Depression to Excitement

Just read your post....How are you doing?  

Lisa

lisam2003
on 6/9/16 10:41 am - TN
Topic: RE: Introduction

Hi Vicky....

How are things progressing?  Hope your doing well and having success with the weight loss.  Keep up the fight.

Lisa

lisam2003
on 6/9/16 10:39 am - TN
Topic: Started off right

Started the day with my usual ....coffee and a banana.  Went outside and did some constant weed eating for an hour and then at 10:30 my body said...."uh...excuse me...the banana was gone on the third pull of the cord...go eat!"  So it was ribs at 1030. just enough to stop the hunger and no liquids with it.  I waited thirty minutes and then had some water.  Then I decided my car needed to be cleaned on the inside so I went to work and wiped it down and vaccumed and yep it looks good.  The whole time I was drinking my water.  Believe it or not that truly is one of the keys to losing weight.  

So now I'm relaxing with my laptop and typing in hopes that someone else will read this and be encouraged.

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics