I'm slowly getting there...

champagne3456
on 12/8/03 9:46 am - Lincoln, RI
Hi guys, Just letting you know I'm still around. 53 lbs. lost at a little over three months. I know a lot of people who are way ahead of me, but I know I need to be happy with that. After all, I could be trying harder like exercising more. My wedding is in June and I know I'll be a lot smaller then, but I haven't picked out a wedding dress because I'm trying to get to at least a size 16 so I can try on the samples in the stores. They only go up to a 14 and even that will be tight so I'll have to try them on without zipping them up. I'm an 18/20 right now. Hopefully I can be a sixteen by January. I need some support!
lisa20
on 12/8/03 9:57 am - attleboro, ma
Hi Cindy, Congratulations!! 53lbs is amazing, it's something I just dream about right now. I'm waiting for a surgery date with Dr. Pohl...probably some time in February. You must be busy planning for your wedding. Imagine walking down that aisle with all eyes on you and your "new" body! Congratulations again and happy planning!
Elaine J.
on 12/8/03 10:18 pm
I know how you feel. I am 6 wks post-op and have lost 30 pounds. I thought it would be more by now, but like you, I have to be happy (thrilled really) that the scale is going down. Try not to be discouraged because others are losing faster than you..everyone is different. I think 53 is great !!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2669 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3371 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5063 views
Seeking Surgery Buddies!
delprov · 2 replies · 5864 views