I've got a date - Dr. Harrington

TGriffin16
on 7/22/03 2:50 am - North Providence, RI
Hi all! My name is Tina and this is my first post on the message board. I just found out today that my surgery will be October 17th!! I am so excited!! Dr. Harrington was great (except I had to wait 45 minutes in an exam room before he came in!!), but he was concerned with my anemia. So, he prescribed some iron pills and he wants to monitor my blood over the next couple of months. Hopefully the iron pills will address the problem and if so, I will definitely be on track. I am a little nervouse about losing my hair - I know, of all the complications I could have, this bothers me the most, silly. But I've always liked my hair, one of my best features I think, and I would hate for it to start falling out!!! Oh well, it's hair it will grow back - lol! I would love to hear from anyone to just be supportive of one another. I don't have an angel or anything so I would love to hook-up with some folks here in lil' Rhody! God bless you all! Tina Please feel free to email me at [email protected]!
champagne3456
on 8/10/03 4:14 pm - Lincoln, RI
Tina I understand about the hair thing. It's one of my best features and I am scared too. My surgery in 8/26/03.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2669 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3370 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5063 views
Seeking Surgery Buddies!
delprov · 2 replies · 5864 views