UHC

Lammy
on 3/17/11 1:19 am - North Providence, RI
Anyone have any read on how long United Health Care takes for approvals once submitted?

I have no patience left

Thanks in advance

THE HARDEST STEP OF ANY JOURNEY IS THE FIRST ONE 

Julie Nolan
on 3/17/11 2:11 am - RI

Hey Lammy!

Give Cheryl a call at Dr. P's. She can give you a good gauge on ,typically, how long it takes them.

Also, you can call your insurance company a put a fire under their *&$ by being a squeeky wheel. Just remember to talk to the same  person each time you call and ask them to call YOU when the approval goes through!

Hope to see you around!

Jules

For Info about Rhode Island Support Groups, please email me!  [email protected]

Lammy
on 3/17/11 3:05 am - North Providence, RI
Thanks a ton... I just finished everything test wise Tuesday. Cherry's out today so I will call her tomorrow to get a feel... I am so anxious to get this going. I went to the seminar in December and feel like this is taking so long. I really want to start my new life You are a fantastic resource by the way. I truly enjoyed you presenting at the seminar. Your life experience is truly motivational...

Julie Nolan
on 3/19/11 2:35 pm - RI
I've got my fingers crossed that you'll have your date soon! Keep us posted, k?

For Info about Rhode Island Support Groups, please email me!  [email protected]

Lammy
on 3/21/11 3:32 am - North Providence, RI
Yet another hurdle completed...  All my paperwork was sent into my Insurance provider this morning.  Cheryl from the surgeons office said that my provider usually has a one week turnaround, so hopefully early next week, or if i hit the lottery, by Friday I should have my answer from them...  I HATE WAITING, did I mention that.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2669 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3370 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5063 views
Seeking Surgery Buddies!
delprov · 2 replies · 5864 views