Taking care of yourself!

MissCurves
on 4/22/13 11:20 am, edited 4/26/13 10:10 am
RNY on 03/26/13

Taking care of yourself is so important. And not to mention how good it makes you feel!

This weekend I went shopping bought a couple of things, as well as getting my hair done... I feel like a million dollars! This is something that we all need to do on this journey to rediscovering ourselves.

sweet_sylvie
on 4/22/13 8:33 pm
I know that I should do that but I don't want to spend money on clothes since I'm still waiting for the surgery

After surgery, I want to get a makeover done

Thanks
Kelley_girl123
on 4/23/13 4:50 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada

I sooo agree.    I am in the same vote as Sylvie.  Waiting,  Waiting,  Waiting.       But once I have the surgery and start to lose and be more comfortable, I definitely want to have a complete makeover to go with the confidence I hope to have.      New hairstyle, color, the whole shibang.  :-)

It's been 2 1/2 years now and am waiting by the phone!!!!!

:-)  Maybe tomorrow I keep saying!

sweet_sylvie
on 4/23/13 8:37 am
Wich surgeon you are waiting for kelley?
Kelley_girl123
on 4/23/13 11:41 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
Hey there. I am on the list for Dr.Denis. @ Sacre-Coeur.

A hoping it will be this year. Sooner rather than later. .
sweet_sylvie
on 4/23/13 8:19 pm
Every day I listen to my messages in case they called, it will be 2 years un june so I'am getting really anxious. There is a girl here (OH) that have the same surgeon as me ans saw him 4 months before me and had her call on Jan. 3. So I really wish my time is comming
Kelley_girl123
on 4/24/13 10:22 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
. I hope your call comes soon. . I think I heard the same thing with my surgeon and I am truly hoping it is this year. My bday is next week so that would be an amazing present.. My call.

. Our time will come.
Kelley_girl123
on 4/24/13 10:25 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
Have been on the famous list since Jan 2011. Lol.
sweet_sylvie
on 4/24/13 12:02 pm
Happy bday and I wish you your call please let us know when you will receive it!
Most Active