Number for Dr Court?

Barbara_journey
on 4/17/13 12:45 am - Canada

Hi,

I'm looking for the office number for Dr Court...

There is a mother at my daughters daycare, and she is over 300lbs.. every day when I see her, I see me a year ago... I finally decided to bring a family picture.. and I showed it to her. she didn't believe it was me (I was 300+lbs and had black hair, I'm now in ONEderland and have short blonde hair) I told her about the surgery and she wanted more info,,,

I have Dr Denis, and I LOVE him, however, I've noticed that RVH seems to be faster, so I'd like to refer her there...

Thanks!

justpete
on 4/17/13 4:53 am, edited 4/17/13 4:54 am
VSG on 04/02/13

he's a hard man to find and just as hard to call (i think he's working at at least 3 different hospitals).  best to contact the bariatric surgery office at the RVH and ask for a consult and the forms you need to fill out for the information meeting.  The way they work it there is that you have to fill hte forms, goto a group information meeting, then a month or two later meet with doctor to discuss types of surgeries etc.  then they go about booking you for pre-op tests, nurse/nutritionist and finally surgery.

Bariatric Surgery (RVH Appt) 31531 (514-843-1531) S6.24 Royal Victoria Hospital Monday to Friday 08H00-12H00 and 13H00-16H00

ps.  i did mine through a referral from another doc.  this might speed things up some also.

HW: 407   Final Appointment : 376   Pre-op Diet Start: 367   SW: 350 (Apr2/2013) Add me on MFP

Barbara_journey
on 4/17/13 10:41 pm - Canada

Thanks sooo much, this was exactly what I needed!

This morning when I got to my daughters daycare there was a note stuck to her locker, from the other mother.

It had her phone number and at the bottom it said "THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HOPE!"

Most Active