Ok, I stopped crying

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 4:45 am - Easton, PA
Some of you responded to my post about not being able to come to the meeting this coming Wednesday - I was pretty bummed to say the least. Well - I have two awesome friends at work.  One of them heard me complaining and actually offered to cover my shift Wednesday night - and the other one - well he's a perdiem and he was complaining that he wasn't being given enough time on this schedule, so being the oh so generous person I am (lol) I gladly offered him my Tuesday night shift - so I get 3 days off in a row (M-W), I get to sleep like a normal person before the meeting, AND I get to go to the meeting and not be pressed for time needing to leave. I'm a happy girl. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/16/08 5:18 am - Boothwyn, PA
Just goes to show you a little whining can go a long way!! Glad you're getting the time off. I actually thought I'd be able to make this meeting until I remembered I have an out of town meeting with work.  I swear I'll get there one of these days. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
kimmiep621
on 6/16/08 5:39 am
woohoo, yay, glad you can make it,  this will be my first time at the post op meeting, i'm a little intimidated.  

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 5:46 am - Easton, PA
Kimmie, It can be sooo intimidating walking into those meetings.  I was very active on these boards before hand - and my first post op meeting - well - if it wasn't for hubby coming with me, I probably wouldn't have walked in.  Now - I can't wait to go! I'll probably be wearing blue jeans and a yellow t shirt.  Hubby will be with me.  Feel free to come and sit down by us or if I spot you, I'll come grab you.  Dennis is awesome at meeting and greeting people - especially those new to our group. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Alice P.
on 6/16/08 8:27 am - Bensalem
Hey Pam,        I like your new pic. Isnt nice when theres pool people around. I am coming to the meeting but I am ashamed to say it will be the second time that I ever came.  The first time was a year ago. There were so many people there that I never went back b/c of the large crowd. So I am planning to come. After the pilgrimage I am more relaxed.   Alice
Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 10:14 am - Easton, PA
Thanks! It's a HUGE group - in fact that has been a topic of discussion in some of the smaller "after meetings" when all of us are gabbing away in our little groups - that how big and "not intimate" it is when it used to be something different.  Support is support, however.  Be happy to see you there - and you don't have to be ashamed of not coming much before - always welcome! Pam
J. M.
on 6/16/08 9:20 am
Hooooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 10:15 am - Easton, PA
Now get those intestines or whatever of yours on track and come with your ramblings! Pam
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/16/08 10:30 am
Yay, glad you can make it!

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

New_Beginnings_36
on 6/16/08 11:16 pm - PA
Pam, so glad you are going tomorrow night! It will be my first post-op meeting and I can't wait to meet you and everyone else :).........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2577 views